Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
groovefire

Pravda - Friday - Groovefire & Matt E. Love

11929.jpg

Get Ready!

GLO Fridays @ Pravda residents Todd Hanna & Phil Jakob are again joined by the always amazing Matt E. Love. If you missed their last show together, you certainly don't wanna miss this one. If you were there, I know you're coming again.

And don't closet those Halloween costumes too soon, 'cause they're the preferred dress of the evening.

Friday, November 1st

10pm-2am Pravda 116

116 Boylston Street, Boston.

21+

For reduced guestlist, please email names to [email protected]. Tell them at the door you're there for "Groovefire".

For more information, visit http://www.groovefire.com.

:letsgo: All right Matt E. Love is going to be @ Pravda this Friday what a treat for this Halloween. I haven't seen him in forever & a day. He is one of those DJ's that you hear & you remember, and you just don't forget. His music always sets the mood for the dance floor. I'm getting as many people as I can to go, so that they can experience what Matt E. has to offer, great music and keeping the crowd alive. I'm defidently getting there ealry too because last time the line was long, & I couldn't figure out why till I saw Matt E. Love ignite the dance floor. :party:

Originally posted by groovefire

And by the way, this is Matty's bon voyage party, since he's moving to sunny Miami next week, so everyone's gotta come down and send him off right!!

what? did u say it's harry's b-day party?