Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JvM & Digweed

vicman

they say crash diets dont work, but i guarantee you after this weekend i'll be 20lbs lighter :eek:

maybe i can get a turkey bologna sandwich and canned cranberry sauce to celebrate my thanksgiving

i wonder what will be going on, on that Thursday and Friday :confused: it can only get better :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by revaluation

Fuck! This shit always happens....I wonder if we can make it up and back in time for Turkey.

depending on how many "we" are we can use my car and then you guys will just have to find a way back down...amtrak only takes 3 hours

Originally posted by vicman

even if i have to stay in a hostel and drive up on my own i'll go up for this weekend.

time to get on the :phone: and see who will be in town that weekend

I think I will be :D

DH & DT are spinning together right? I've heard a couple different stories.

Yeah what hotcheme said...... why do they always have to have the good ones when everyone is gone!!! :mad::mad:

I mean it would be cool if my parents lived here but....... they don't so I'm not going to get to see him either!! Jerks!!!

Ah, well - guess that means I'll have to get over to England and see him at Bedrock sooner then... :D:D

Perhaps a little bronzed from being in the sunshine state too......