Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jonathan Peters

missmelody

Originally posted by fouroneone

todkenfold:laugh:

:shaky::mad2: Who goes there?

Btw, I was serious, I think that is a great Post #1. So much better than stupid crap like "Hey, I just moved here from Chicago and hoping to meet some cool and crazy househeads..." Blah, blah, gay.

Your post is like you've been lurking for awhile, and finally one of the inside comments got to you too much that you have to chime in. :laugh:

• 4 months later...

The butterfly effect describes infinite realities all with equal amounts of energy to account for such a process. Thus the total energy must be equal to zero (truth) therefore all else is a fraction of the zero (truth).

Each of these fractions describes a line in the total energy of the system. As humans we only have a limited number of variables (options) that govern which way the line may go. Positive (+) means real and negative (-) means imaginary.

Since there are a limited number of positive (+) variables (options) the total energy will take a shape on the whole, thus making deterministic chaos possible. Within all chaos there is a pattern to observe however slight, i.e., the vein distances and formation in your brain fully governs your personality (thought patterns), which made you the line you are today.

To observe the pattern you must know all of the (truths) fractions (each contain variables) of the total energy. Unfortunately this is not possible unless you are the total energy itself.

What you can observe is a river of fractions with the size of the river depending on the amount of (truths) fractions you know. And even seeing a river indicates you’re not part of the river locally.

Thus what you think may happen, and what you think may not happen, all while something else governs all of the maybes. For some, all we have is free thinking. Unfortunately with wisdom comes sorrow and with ignorance comes bliss.

• 9 months later...

Archived