Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what happened to 9/11?

is it just me or is the combination of the iraq war all the kidnapped kids and the sniper detracting from the war on terrorism. is it just me or did bush make up this war to get peoples minds off osama bin laden. he got away with it and bush knows it. why arent us forces looking for him?

Originally posted by t0nythelover

is it just me or is the combination of the iraq war all the kidnapped kids and the sniper detracting from the war on terrorism. is it just me or did bush make up this war to get peoples minds off osama bin laden. he got away with it and bush knows it. why arent us forces looking for him?

There are still troops looking for him, the problem now is that we dont know if that camel humper is still alive.... :confused:

Originally posted by bigmahs

It could be two things either he is still alive and just planning something big.....

OR

The rat motherfucker is dead as shit because if I was him I would a have came out with a tape on 911 mocking the gov't for not cathing me.

I think we got the pig, but we should still go after the rest of those filthy pigs....