Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dj fest

tut

is anyone going to the cape on sunday for the dj fest..eddie baez, dj salzar,plasmic honey just to name a few are spinning..it starts at 1pm until 1 am at some place called,i believe, puffa bellies..cost is $25..pretty good for a 12 hr fest!!

DRIVING DIRECTIONS

get off the mid-cape highway, rt6, at exit 7.

take a LEFT off of the ramp.

go about 2 miles to the set of lights and take a RIGHT onto rt28 (its the 1st set of lights where you can go right).

PUFFERBELLIES is on your left. you have to make a uturn or take the road next to the donut shop and then take a left and a right to get into the parking lot.

------------------

i love music!

I'll be there too...finally something decent on the cape!!

Sirdante- I just checked my inbox yesterday..sorry! I really don't check this board much anymore...but if you're going let me know!

Kara

xoxo

------------------

"Close your eyes & dance like no one is watching"

thanx for directions sirdante..hey peeps if you see a guy with a bulldog on his arm with the name tut, tearin up the floor, intro yourself to me,always love meeting new peeps and making new friends!!!! PEACE

I'll be there around 6pm(dad's B-day)..it'll be me and a bunch of my worcester boys..we'll be easy to spot..we all wear black wife beetas..don't be shy to say hi,we are all mad friendly and have a beach house where we will be stayin..afta hours maybe at our beach house!!! See you there!!!

i want to go but...

i am going to NYC tomorrow. i can say i will go to vinyl, then twilo, then drive to the cape, and then stay at the dj fest all day. i can *say* that but i know it prob wont happen-- i just cant do that kind of partying anymore (too many years, not enough drugs).

if any of you guys do try a meetup, here are some suggestions:

- there is only one door to the back yard volleyball court.

- the back yard is small.

- you could meet inside the back door to the right as you face outside with the main bar behind you (there used t b cig machines to the left of the door).

have fun. somebody pls make a new post to give a review after u go!

smile.gif

-sirdante

BTW the cape is going to be REAAAAAALLLLYY crowded. u will not get a motel room. you will not be allowed to sleep on/at the beach. if u drive home after the club, go the speed limit, 55, on the highway. there are extra cops on patrol and they hide very well.

------------------

i love music!

Archived