Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bebby6619/Marcid21...Who has the bigger penis?

bigpoppanils

Originally posted by dgmodel

id have to say me...

bwahahahahhaaa!!! OMG, it took me three days to find this thread? AND none of you told me?!?!?!! TISK!!

...Bebby...lets put the act aside, and whip out your lil' vagina, mmmmkay?!?! We all know I've had the COCK for years!!! And even if you do have a lil' pecker, as is stated above, mine has a few years on yours...so quit rockin your non-exsistant nads.

...btw, if you disagree or argue with me in anyway...I'm sure Larry will step up to the plate here. I mean, well..unless he's been using your TOOL for some hidden desires??? :eek:

Originally posted by marcid21

...btw, if you disagree or argue with me in anyway...I'm sure Larry will step up to the plate here. I mean, well..unless he's been using your TOOL for some hidden desires??? :eek:

You only live once, right ;):D

bwahahahahhaaa!!! OMG, it took me three days to find this thread? AND none of you told me?!?!?!! TISK!!

...Bebby...lets put the act aside, and whip out your lil' vagina, mmmmkay?!?! We all know I've had the COCK for years!!! And even if you do have a lil' pecker, as is stated above, mine has a few years on yours...so quit rockin your non-exsistant nads.

Ok I was just informed about this thread.. Of course you are all gonna say Marci b/c i guess she gets around and you all have seen it (plus I've never met half of you)...I like to hide mine so when people see it they are like DAMN!! So sweetie, I dunno what you are talking about but i have a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig penis and Im SURE its BIGGER than your teeny weeny peeny. Big deal you have a few years. Its probably all wrinkley, Mines in great shape :)

You want a cock fight.. bring it on!

btw I think Larry already stepped up. So, what you do you have now?!?!

Originally posted by bebby6919

. So, what you do you have now?!?!

tet2neu.gif . . . well for starters, that comes to mind! Weak responses seem to bring my boner to a limp state....

NEXT!!! Anyone care to step up to the plate before i take my cock and bitchslap Bebby to the moon?

:whip2:

NEXT!!! Anyone care to step up to the plate before i take my cock and bitchslap Bebby to the moon?

:whip2:

HAHAHA I would like to see that.. The thing is I dont have to sit here and fight about this b/c i know mine is bigger and you are a waste of my time *poop* be gone bitch!

Originally posted by bebby6919

HAHAHA I would like to see that.. The thing is I dont have to sit here and fight about this b/c i know mine is bigger and you are a waste of my time *poop* be gone bitch!

you might need a few of these...

?

!

;

(( punctuation marks ))

... btw, where is Eric in all of this? I mean, Bebby and I can fight about our penis' all day, but Eric...well, he leaves something to be desired (( or not )) :rolleyes:

...not only do I want my dollar, I wanna see the fucker whip it out!!!!!!! :mad: