Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I´m Still Alive, living in Brasilia

crownroyal

What´s up old friends, sorry I haven´t kept in touch but I been all over the damn place. I need some help- hopefully one of you are Brasilian... I have been in Brasilia now for almost a month and I can´t find one decent club or fun thing to do. Yeah I know there are 50 million single beautiful women here, but my girlfriend is here so that aint an option. I need someone to hook me up with a good Brazilian-club-fun website. I been looking like crazy but I can´t find shit and the American Embassy firewall has a block on most shit. I´m going to Sao Paolo next week, so some info on that would be cool too.

When I get back I won´t be travelling anymore (I´m preparing to move to Santa Monica), so I´ll get to hang and see what this Redwood Trust is all about (Buzz relocated? Cool beans...)

CIAO

Originally posted by crownroyal

What´s up old friends, sorry I haven´t kept in touch but I been all over the damn place. I need some help- hopefully one of you are Brasilian... I have been in Brasilia now for almost a month and I can´t find one decent club or fun thing to do. Yeah I know there are 50 million single beautiful women here, but my girlfriend is here so that aint an option. I need someone to hook me up with a good Brazilian-club-fun website. I been looking like crazy but I can´t find shit and the American Embassy firewall has a block on most shit. I´m going to Sao Paolo next week, so some info on that would be cool too.

When I get back I won´t be travelling anymore (I´m preparing to move to Santa Monica), so I´ll get to hang and see what this Redwood Trust is all about (Buzz relocated? Cool beans...)

CIAO

does this mean i finally get to have your car???:D