Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
JonStephen

I hate Latrell Spreewee

I agree with the drunken dog :laugh:

Seeing him play ball is exciting. He's a real thrasher, quick, and can shoot well.

I also think that the fucked up things he's been doing has affected his game. If he can clean up his act, and focus on bball being his #1 passion again, he could be a tremendous superstar~!

Originally posted by gmccookny

I agree with the drunken dog :laugh:

Seeing him play ball is exciting. He's a real thrasher, quick, and can shoot well.

I also think that the fucked up things he's been doing has affected his game. If he can clean up his act, and focus on bball being his #1 passion again, he could be a tremendous superstar~!

He is also a cancer to any tema he's played for.......

Blame the team’s management. If they let him get away with shit, he’ll keep pushing and pushing. He needs to be handled firmly and with consistency. No team has done that yet. I would love to see Pat R. and the Heat get him. We can sure use his talents. At least the season would have some good ball

He's a great player and always has been, but his off court problems can bring down a team... He has a great all around game, he can shoot and defend w/ the best of them.. He also knows how to put coache in a strangle hold really really good.

Originally posted by guyman1966

Blame the team’s management. If they let him get away with shit, he’ll keep pushing and pushing. He needs to be handled firmly and with consistency. No team has done that yet. I would love to see Pat R. and the Heat get him. We can sure use his talents. At least the season would have some good ball

Im sure if Pat got him, He would put Sprewell in his place. nevertheless I would hate to see that chump in a Heat uniform, Im sure he would find some way to dissgrace himself and the franchise....

Originally posted by dnice35

He is also a cancer to any tema he's played for.......

I wouldn't say that either. Golden state self destructed when they got rid of C Webb, and the cancer on the Knicks is named Scott Layden.