Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
suthrnbelle

Largest Cocktail Party...

I can't wait for FL/GA!!!!!! :D i hate to say this, but I am so excited about tailgating and everything and the largest outdoor COCKTAIL party, that i can even handle it if the gators lose...i just hope it is a good game.

just had to let you all know that :)

no, but on lots of "home movies" by fans, lol ;) we couldn't get on gameday though :mad: but the party was incredible--loads of fans singing, dancing, drinking, and laughing--it is the BEST tailgate ever i think!! and then the game--hell yeah :)

plus, the bonus of 32oz beers for like $3 all day long, lol ;) it was GREAT!

hmmmm, that is one of my favorite games for the sole reason that it seems like it is one of the only games where fans DO get along, win or lose...we were partying with GA fans all night after the game and at river city, and everyone seemed to be fine...

and actually, this is funny, it would appear that gator fans don't fight well, cause in the ER after the game it was almost all gator fans at one of the large hospitals...

i thought we all got along just fine as long as the beer was flowin'--i was actually hittin on a few GA cuties myself ;)