Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia at Limelight

Originally posted by therealjr

Well drug use is unacceptable in a civilised society such as ours and depending on you drug of choice it definately puts you in a lower class level.

As for self esteem. . . .People with high self esteem and self respect won't damage thier bodies the way drug users do. . .And it's a fact that drugs effect seritonine and other parts of the brain that make you more depressed and think even lower of yourself.

But i bet you knew all that.

So I take it cigarettes and alcohol does the same, but they must be O.K. because politicians say so? Please don't preach your pseudo science or false universal norms, especially when people propagate such norms with extreme ulterior motives in mind, motives that none of us can even speculate about. Drug use potentially can be lethal to one's body, but so can driving a car...So all activities that make me depressed and do "damage," make me uncivilized or lower class, what a load of bullshit

Originally posted by jaybzee

So I take it cigarettes and alcohol does the same, but they must be O.K. because politicians say so? Please don't preach your pseudo science or false universal norms, especially when people propagate such norms with extreme ulterior motives in mind, motives that none of us can even speculate about. Drug use potentially can be lethal to one's body, but so can driving a car...So all activities that make me depressed and do "damage," make me uncivilized or lower class, what a load of bullshit

Look who is trying to sound smart.. . .

I'll address your idiocy 1 step at a time.

Cigarettes or bad and alcohol is ok in moderations. . . .They both have negative effects on the body and mind, but not nearly as much as things like ecstacy, coke, etc. . .

Pseudo science? ? Man you are a moron, scientific evidence and test subjects show the effects drugs have on people and comparing them to driving a car is fucking dumb the only way you can hurt yourself in a car is by being a FUCK UP.

Now I agree that these substances should be legalised but in order to control and tax them. People should have the opportunity to kill themselves anyway they like. The government has no right to control that.

If you must do what you are obviously gonna do. . do it in moderation and pray it doesn't fuck you up for good.