Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*~*Bon Voyage malanee & crank~*~

cookiegirl

Thanks 'stina for the thread and thanks to everyone else for the well wishes! Ruth is busy cleaning her place and doing some re-painting (good-bye pink walls) and I'm at work surfing the we... err...wrapping some cases up. We're both still getting over our club colds. Anyone else get this nasty bug from last weekend? Dustin and Jenni invited us to go down to Austin and stay with them for a few days, but we're not sure we can make it to SF in time (or at least when Ruth is supposed to be there). Alternatively, we'll just hit Grand Canyon for a couple of days (I want to hike at least half-way down). Once we get to SF, we'll hook up with Alex Whalen and Dustin and Jenni will be there since he's spinning at 1015 on the 16th. Should be another crazy weekend! I'm flying back on 11/18 and hope to enthrall you all with wondrous stories and beautiful pictures... yeah right!

If I can find internet access as we cross the country, I'll keep DCCP updated with our latest.

Originally posted by crank47

Thanks 'stina for the thread and thanks to everyone else for the well wishes! Ruth is busy cleaning her place and doing some re-painting (good-bye pink walls) and I'm at work surfing the we... err...wrapping some cases up. We're both still getting over our club colds. Anyone else get this nasty bug from last weekend? Dustin and Jenni have invited us to go down to Austin and stay with them for a few days, but we're not sure we can make it to SF in time (or at least when Ruth is supposed to be there). Alternatively, we'll just hit Grand Canyon for a couple of days (I want to hike at least half-way down). Once we get to SF, we'll hook up with Alex Whalen and Dustin and Jenni will be there since he's spinning at 1015 on the 16th. Should be another crazy weekend! I'm flying back on 11/18 and hope to enthrall you all with wondrous stories and anecdotes and beautiful pictures... yeah right!

If I can find internet access as we cross the country, I'll keep DCCP updated with our latest.

Yeah, I also caught this club cold, but its not a full fledged one....whatever, it feels crappy.