Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Celtics

snatch69

I don't understand how we can lose w/ Walker and Pierce, to a rookie in Jay Williams and Jalen Rose??? The Bulls are one of the teams where we can look ahead to and almost assure a win, we need to beat these teams....!

Originally posted by jk9

I don't understand how we can lose w/ Walker and Pierce, to a rookie in Jay Williams and Jalen Rose??? The Bulls are one of the teams where we can look ahead to and almost assure a win, we need to beat these teams....!

i know man, that's what's so frustrating. pierce had it, i mean HAD IT, and then just fumbled the ball so chicago could pick it up. chicago missed like every single one of their foul shots though!!

Originally posted by kaydup

B's won again!!!!:D:eek:

Why thank you Kaydup - I was about to bring up the same point in fact :D We are having one of the best starts to a season!!! B's usually screw-off in the beginning of the season & then come back duking it out in the end. I'm so impressed with the season we are having - they've had so many things stacked up against them - we've lost so many key players due to trades and now to injuries & they've just continued to win.

I'm pretty sad that Sergei's still out - I was really hoping that he would break 30 goals this season. Not that he still can't but the injury is not helping my cause any :(

Originally posted by whadupg

Why thank you Kaydup - I was about to bring up the same point in fact :D We are having one of the best starts to a season!!! B's usually screw-off in the beginning of the season & then come back duking it out in the end. I'm so impressed with the season we are having - they've had so many things stacked up against them - we've lost so many key players due to trades and now to injuries & they've just continued to win.

I'm pretty sad that Sergei's still out - I was really hoping that he would break 30 goals this season. Not that he still can't but the injury is not helping my cause any :(

THIS IS BOSTON NOT CHICAGO BOARD YOU TOOLS!:mad:

walker and pierce WILL reign!!!

Originally posted by snatch69

THIS IS BOSTON NOT CHICAGO BOARD YOU TOOLS!:mad:

walker and pierce WILL reign!!!

Well it's definetly NOT a sports board :laugh:

Kaydup - she's thinking B's= Bulls. Please tell me you are joking snatch.

Thank you for your support with Sammy - I wanted to cry at the last game of last yrs reg season. I went bearing sign and everything!!! Oh - btw - I got Knubles shirt off your back jersey at that game :D

Did anyone catch the opening ceramony last night for the C's? They should have never let Paul Pierce get the mic, he sounded horrible....

And the B' 7-2 win was great, Tim Thomas in goal, who the F is he? Were using goalies like a baseball teams pitching staff, we have a 3 goalie rotation....

Originally posted by whadupg

Well it's definetly NOT a sports board :laugh:

Kaydup - she's thinking B's= Bulls. Please tell me you are joking snatch.

Thank you for your support with Sammy - I wanted to cry at the last game of last yrs reg season. I went bearing sign and everything!!! Oh - btw - I got Knubles shirt off your back jersey at that game :D

off topic! bruins have nothing to do with the celts! you freaking hi-jakcers. bruins suck. they are only boston team i don't root for. they were only good when they had da man, mr ray bourque.

Originally posted by jk9

Tim Thomas in goal, who the F is he? Were using goalies like a baseball teams pitching staff, we have a 3 goalie rotation....

Graham's out now due to injury, but they are only rotating them to see who's going to get the starting spot. It's probablly going to end up being Shields.

off topic! bruins have nothing to do with the celts! you freaking hi-jakcers. bruins suck. they are only boston team i don't root for. they were only good when they had da man, mr ray bourque.

Yeah I would much rather watch a bunch of over paid bitches, talk about "who is da shit" and who is more of a player

:blown:

i may not like their personal life, but that has nothing to do with their magic on the court!

Sounds like they had lots of "magic" last night :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah, let's talk about that more! Oh and how about we discuss the fact that we can't win a football game to save our lives right now. Let's just make this thread really enjoyable and invite tempkid back for some more Red Sox talk.

Well, if you are going to watch basketball. Then please just watch college, at least they care if they win or lose. That is what I mean about the NBA. I could give two shits about their "rims". They are all a bunch of bitches, not athletes bitches.

I'm glad I feel asleep and nailed the shit outta Kylie Mignouge last night, that would have sucked watching that game.. Worst lost in the teams history, the new owners must be siked for their investment.

T-minus 1 hr and 10 minutes till the gates of hell open and I am free for the weekend!

Originally posted by jk9

I'm glad I feel asleep and nailed the shit outta Kylie Mignouge last night, that would have sucked watching that game.. Worst lost in the teams history, the new owners must be siked for their investment.

T-minus 1 hr and 10 minutes till the gates of hell open and I am free for the weekend!

im so bored i could gouge my eyes out with an ice pick and let tempkid make my night.

and let tempkid make my night.

:laugh::laugh: Awesome, that was great....!!!

Snatch69(great name by the way),

What do you do for work? I work for a mutual fund company as an accountant, my mornings are bearly busy and my afternoons are even slower, this sucks.. I'm glad someone is as bored as me..

what happen to the Celtics ?

There not looking to good

How about those Nets:D

I hate the Lakers

Allen Iverson is my favirote basketball player

I hate Shack

Your boy Pierce has game though

I tell you one thing that your Red sox did good when they got rid of that shitty GM you had

Kobye doesn't look to good without shack

Is it true that the historians in Boston went into the lake, ocean, whatever to find a piano the Babe Ruth tossed in, to break the curse ?

The patriots son't look to good

The Jets suck too.

The boy Vick got game.

Jordan coming off the bench, what do you guys think abou this ?

Is clemems staying NY or going ?

How many good years do you think Pedro still got in him ?

Do any of you guys watch Pardon the Interuption, that show is the best.

I got hangover from last night.

Do you think Fans are getting to "out of control"

Buckner should have been out of the game, he was hurt, it ain't his fault.

Who else agrees that Bonds is the best player of are ERA ?

That chick from Boston that was on TUFF ENUFF 3 was hot. I was pissed when she left.

I miss Seinfeld

The mens USA basketball team this year was a let down

PEACE

Originally posted by tempkid

what happen to the Celtics ?

There not looking to good

How about those Nets:D

I hate the Lakers

Allen Iverson is my favirote basketball player

I hate Shack

Your boy Pierce has game though

I tell you one thing that your Red sox did good when they got rid of that shitty GM you had

Kobye doesn't look to good without shack

Is it true that the historians in Boston went into the lake, ocean, whatever to find a piano the Babe Ruth tossed in, to break the curse ?

The patriots son't look to good

The Jets suck too.

The boy Vick got game.

Jordan coming off the bench, what do you guys think abou this ?

Is clemems staying NY or going ?

How many good years do you think Pedro still got in him ?

Do any of you guys watch Pardon the Interuption, that show is the best.

I got hangover from last night.

Do you think Fans are getting to "out of control"

Buckner should have been out of the game, he was hurt, it ain't his fault.

Who else agrees that Bonds is the best player of are ERA ?

That chick from Boston that was on TUFF ENUFF 3 was hot. I was pissed when she left.

I miss Seinfeld

The mens USA basketball team this year was a let down

PEACE

yeah, who knows bout the piano thing. iverson is real good player, nets are good but still suck since i am partial to celts. pierce rocks, except for when he doesn't. getting rid of jimmy williams AND joe kerrigan was good decision. i think grady little needs to get tougher though. reverse the curse.

where'd you go last night?

Originally posted by jk9

:laugh::laugh: Awesome, that was great....!!!

Snatch69(great name by the way),

What do you do for work? I work for a mutual fund company as an accountant, my mornings are bearly busy and my afternoons are even slower, this sucks.. I'm glad someone is as bored as me..

i work at B.U. law school fin. aid office. i do nothing but my paycheck also shows it. entire education is free, only reason i here. it's a great atmosphere, best job i ever had. somehow i live on paycheck, keeps me humble. :)

i just turned 25, but look a few years younger, thank god. i love long walks on beach...... :)

shoot me an email and we chat, kay?

i work at B.U. law school fin. aid office. i do nothing but my paycheck also shows it. entire education is free, only reason i here. it's a great atmosphere, best job i ever had. somehow i live on paycheck, keeps me humble. :)

i just turned 25, but look a few years younger, thank god. i love long walks on beach...... :)

shoot me an email and we chat, kay?

Did anyone know that Snatch is one of those wierd people in NY that your mom warns you about....you know, the ones that you're supposed to pretend you don't hear when they try starting conversations with you about their palace they own back in Egypt.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: