Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultimate after-hours

tut

Originally posted by tut:

Has anyone been to Pulse??? If not, you are missing out!!! 6am until noon...yup that is right!! Pulse is phat!!!

where? members only? please provide info...

thanks.

Pulse is in Providence, RI...anyone can go ( if you can hang)...Very tight security so be CAREFUL!!!!!The music is off the hook,it is kinda small but phat...they even serve alcohol..for all those that like to drink in the a.m !!!

• 4 weeks later...

i live in providence....i'll only go to pulse when jonathan peters is there....the afterhours is too much of a sweaty crackhouse....i actually got offered a job spinning it, but.....i've been going up to new york lately....you boston people don't know what you're missing...i was at junior vasquez's birthday party this weekend for 10 hours....completely off the hook....and jonathan's my boy, so i make plenty of trips to the factory....you should join in on the festivities......

Originally posted by missmelody:

i live in providence....i'll only go to pulse when jonathan peters is there....the afterhours is too much of a sweaty crackhouse....i actually got offered a job spinning it, but.....i've been going up to new york lately....you boston people don't know what you're missing...i was at junior vasquez's birthday party this weekend for 10 hours....completely off the hook....and jonathan's my boy, so i make plenty of trips to the factory....you should join in on the festivities......

funny. i call pulse the mini-soundfactory (tho the music is not as good). i haven't really brought myself to go to pulse after hours lately nor SF since i think each is a "sweaty crackhouse."

------------------

i love music!

If I'm not mistaken, and we're discussing Pulse on Crary St., then you guys are only really getting half the vibe of the club since it is a GAY CLUB. So if you're str8 and going out to Pulse, either for any night other than Friday or for afterhours, then no wonder you all think it's lacking! As for us who get it, Pulse is leagues better than Mirablah.

[img]http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/sex.gif%7Boption%7D

------------------

Don't knock masturbation - its sex with someone I love.

Woody Allen

i'm talking bout sunday afterhours. shes talkin bout sunday and friday when jp spins. when u get the SF dj or the afterhouors crackheads, there is no gay or straight deliniation anymore-- only shades of bent.

------------------

i love music!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

This thread made me sad :(

But this post made me laugh..... :laugh:

Originally posted by missmelody

ESPECIALLY THIS LINE : "i actually got offered a job spinning it"

Archived