Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Childhood Halloween Costume

What was your favorite childhood halloween costume?

I was probably about 8-9 years old, four of us went as Kiss. One of my sisters friends was a makeup artist, so our makeup looked identical. I was Ace Frehley, my costume rocked except I was missing those boots with the teeth on them and I wasn't all cracked out like Ace always was, at least not at 8 years old.

The funniest costumes were those plastic ones with the masks. You could be anyone in seconds with one of those cheesy costumes. Do they still make those?

I think it was a toss up between Wonder Woman and Cleopatra

My least favorite was Smurfette... my mom painted my face Blue with this thick clay make-up. It was so Gross!

My little sis had the cutest costume ever... she was born in late sept. so she was only a month old for her first halloween. My mom made her into a little Glo Worm... SOOO CUTE!

my mom used to make mine too.. i have 2 favorites.. 1 when i was about 6 she made me a big strawberry.. she even took my tights, which had hearts on them, and drew with a green marker on them to make them look like strawberries!

my other favorite was one year i was pippi longstocking!

Originally posted by dani672

my mom used to make mine too.. i have 2 favorites.. 1 when i was about 6 she made me a big strawberry.. she even took my tights, which had hearts on them, and drew with a green marker on them to make them look like strawberries!

my other favorite was one year i was pippi longstocking!

its all about the strawberries;) Pippi? thats adorable!!

I was Snow White once, that was anther one of my favorite costumes:)

my mom used to make me some awesome costumes...my favorite had to be rainbow bright...in hs she made me & my 2 best friends into a banana split. it was so cute. i was vanilla, one was chocolate, and one was strawberry. we even had a huge banana. she made my brother into a mummy one year when he was little and the thing looked so damn real when he looked in the mirror he scared himself and didnt want to go out trick-or-treating! so she had to just put make up on him instead of the mask. so cute. i wish i was still lil' sometimes!! :D