Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
hardcorekrock

i would like to know why everyone

Recommended Posts

Who the fuck knows..................maybe because sex can potentially lead to a multitude of headaches in certain situations, such as:

Pregnancy

disease

emotional attachment

unwanted emotional attachment

arguing

strife

jealousy

chaffing

iching

burning

etc etc etc...............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ou812

Who the fuck knows..................maybe because sex can potentially lead to a multitude of headaches in certain situations, such as:

Pregnancy

disease

emotional attachment

unwanted emotional attachment

arguing

strife

jealousy

chaffing

iching

burning

etc etc etc...............

Exactly... and let's not forget:

Genital Soreness

Muscle aches

Sleepless nights (which in turn lead to fatigue and dark under-eye circles)

Also- just because you take sex seriously doesn't mean you can't embrace it and enjoy it at the same time...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

Exactly... and let's not forget:

Genital Soreness

Muscle aches

Sleepless nights (which in turn lead to fatigue and dark under-eye circles)

Also- just because you take sex seriously doesn't mean you can't embrace it and enjoy it at the same time...

the things you listed aren't bad. they are the results of a good lover:muscle aches,sleepless nights, and genital soreness(if the genitila is sore let him hit you in the bum!) shit i'll take my partner saying that. that means i'm doing my job:D :D :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by hardcorekrock

the things you listed aren't bad. they are the results of a good lover:muscle aches,sleepless nights, and genital soreness(if the genitila is sore let him hit you in the bum!) shit i'll take my partner saying that. that means i'm doing my job:D :D :D

Well, the bum is gonna get sore a whole lot quicker than anything else... :screwy:

And idk about you, but if I don't get my sleep, eventually I turn into a cranky bitch and then NOBODY is gonna get any nookie. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ou812

Who the fuck knows..................maybe because sex can potentially lead to a multitude of headaches in certain situations, such as:

Pregnancy

disease

emotional attachment

unwanted emotional attachment

arguing

strife

jealousy

chaffing

iching

burning

etc etc etc...............

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tastyt

Well, the bum is gonna get sore a whole lot quicker than anything else... :screwy:

And idk about you, but if I don't get my sleep, eventually I turn into a cranky bitch and then NOBODY is gonna get any nookie. LOL

lol:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have a story i would like to share if my english don't betray me heheheh anyway i been very open in sex subject all my life ,

but i admit i had lots of problems because of that ...

in Mexico people is so negative in this subject , they get scared , if u are very open , i lost several friends in highs school because they thought i was slutty just because i kiss and foreplay with a guy ...

i never understood why man over here thought i was a bitch just because Im very open in this subject ...

i got to a point i was feeling bad,thinking i was wrong

infact I never Had A Mexican Boyfriend because of that matter

when I turn 18 I left Mexico & Head Over USA to study.

I meet several people,they made me realize i wasn't wrong at all it was just the fucking culture and maybe some of there parents who will say sex was wrong; after living so long in different countries and meeting all that people who was exactly like me "LOVE SEX"

I decide not to hold my self never again and not care what people say ....

i cant call bitch , slut or that kind of names when someone said this in front of me i just said: u don't know her and u dont know why she is acting like that so shut upp....

PS:now that im back in Mexico i date a few guys and still same shit once i was dating with this HOTTY guy and we were having sex everything was good until i said: cum in my moth

hhahahah i guess it was to much for him ....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by hardcorekrock

...damn its just sex ...

if sex were "just sex" and not related to anything emotional/spiritual/cerebral in the least, we wouldn't have as many threads in this forum about relationships, love, and mind games as we do; in fact, according to your logic, we wouldn't have any at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i do agree with you, though, that calling people "sluts" is ridiculous. there's no need to pass judgment on other people's sexual practices. remember, though, that that goes both ways - it also applies to the people who don't like to have sex so often, and not labelling them as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by weyes

i do agree with you, though, that calling people "sluts" is ridiculous. there's no need to pass judgment on other people's sexual practices. remember, though, that that goes both ways - it also applies to the people who don't like to have sex so often, and not labelling them as well.

you slut.....................j/k :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by weyes

i do agree with you, though, that calling people "sluts" is ridiculous. there's no need to pass judgment on other people's sexual practices. remember, though, that that goes both ways - it also applies to the people who don't like to have sex so often, and not labelling them as well.

you slut.....................j/k :tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They were just talking about this on the radio. They were saying that some people are so uncomfortable with openly discussing sex and sexually related topics. To degree some things are "safe" and some topics are "taboo".... Even though people would like to discuss these things, they can't because they are taught it was not proper...IMO... I dunno know....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×