Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Favorite Halloween Candy??

oh just do it dig into the damm bowl!!!!, for fuken breakfast i had a snickers and a twix and i am damm proud of it, i little kid stopped by my desk a minute ago dressed up like harry potter and wanted candy, i took his reeces peanut butter cup, dropped 3 pennies in his bag, smacked him in the ass and told him to get me more reeces down the hall!!!!! as i laughed at him as he ran down the hall i told him harry potter sucks and that VAN WILDER RULES...........just joking everybody chill out!!!! but reeces peanut butter cups is def my fav.

i hated when i would ring someone's door and the gave me candy corn, i used to walk two houses over and throw it at there windows.....................

Originally posted by dknybabe2929

ENOUGH!!! you are making me want candy! Looks like my little brother might have an intruder dipping into his stash:rolleyes:

Ditto that. . .:laugh: :laugh: but I would have to say my fav candy is SNICKERS thanks dondiezel26 I think I'm going to eat it now ;)