Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
crank47

Disco Ski House

yeah and too bad it's about 10 hours from here......I've been to Killington quite a few times, one of my favorite in New England.

Personally I like Whiteface and Stowe then Killington....although Sugarbush is nice too under the right conditions...have some good bump runs......just soo many up there, Mad River Glen, Okemo, nothing like down here:blown:

OMg i cant believe there is snow already up there, looks like its been snowing out west too. How many others on CP are boarders or skiers? I went out to Tahoe last year to snowboard and it was nuts. Also had an advantage card at whitetail which was absolutely crap all year. Hope its better this season.

Originally posted by patural9

OMg i cant believe there is snow already up there, looks like its been snowing out west too. How many others on CP are boarders or skiers? I went out to Tahoe last year to snowboard and it was nuts. Also had an advantage card at whitetail which was absolutely crap all year. Hope its better this season.

Boarder right here. I was at tahoe last year, did Breck/Vail this year. Got a week at Park City this coming February, may do some heli while I'm out there. I've got the Advantage Card too, go to Whitetail pretty much every weekend during the season.