Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lawler @ Arc 11/16

vicman

its almost a go that i will be going up on this weekend, just gotta check with a friend up there if i can crash with her for a couple of days.

i'm going up with a friend from work 'cos we want to look at some schools in the city, so i wont be coming back down until the late afternoon of monday or early, early tuesday morning.

so if anyone wants a free ride up, its fine by me. you would just need to find a place to stay and find your way back down if you want to be back in dc by monday morning.

i'm also gonna ask for wed. 27th off from work so i can go see digweed.

Originally posted by addyk

me and couple of heads will also most probebly be @ arc for lawler. should be good!

i see u found CP.....Buzz, GU, NB now here....welcome to the board..we aint got no drama here so whatever was said on the Buzz board stays there and is forgotten. hope you enjoy CP....lotsa weird people here though :D :D :D

Originally posted by addyk

ya i was with jonathan and vixeen. i was the guy who took yer pic at the end of the night. funny you didnt look like the guy i imagined.

what...? did you expect a mark anthony or enrique lookalike. everyone knows that vic surpasses all of those and he is up there with the danny glover.

Originally posted by spinsaikel

what...? did you expect a mark anthony or enrique lookalike. everyone knows that vic surpasses all of those and he is up there with the danny glover.

i often get confused with this guy:

Emilio4.jpg

:eek:

nah, i never get into fights, i like to see them though, especially cat-fights :D

Originally posted by nautilus60

BTW, i just saw on NY board that Lawler night is only gonna be $15. It has Something to do with BLIM cancelling their US tour. I guess it means no BLIM tomm in DC, huh? Sucks.

Nevermind....The $15 price is only for people who'll come this weekend for Christian Smith....Still no BLIM, though...

Originally posted by nautilus60

Nevermind....The $15 price is only for people who'll come this weekend for Christian Smith....Still no BLIM, though...

if i get comped next week i can give you my $15 ticket. and it isn't just christian smith - it is a record release party for Lee Coombs :)