Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***official*** Thriller Roll Call

vicman

Who's going?

i just noticed uberzone is also there, wtf??!?!

along with nigel richards and christian smith :eek:

its gonna be a long flight to AZ for me on sunday :screwy:

THRILLER -Saturday, Nov. 2-

DC Skillz Productions

in association with Act Your Age and Doug E G Productions

Proudly Present:

THRILLER

Saturday, Nov. 2

7pm-5am

@The DC Tunnel

DC Skillz welcomes all you good natured, fun-lovin’ party people back to the DC Tunnel for another amazing night of great music with a vibe to match!

Back in May, we introduced to DC our own special brand of MAYHEM, then in August we gave DC a GAZM it will never forget; and now DC Skillz is ready to raise the bar even higher with a spectacularly spooky Halloween themed event that promises to make your night is an absolute THRILLER!

$1000 Costume Contest!!!

That’s right, there’s no need to check your prescription, you read that correctly! Tonight we’ll be giving away $1000 cold hard CASH for the person with the best costume. We will select three finalists who will be judged by crowd response, so make sure all your peeps are there to support you on your ride to #1! Second and third place winners will be given complimentary prizes so they can feel special too(including a Triple 5 Soul prize pack). So wear your scariest, freakiest, sexiest, most complex costume you can think of! There’s A LOT of cash waiting for YOU!

-contest registration will take place between the hours of 7 and 10pm!

LINEUP:

“The Necropolis”

UBERZONE

NIGEL RICHARDS

CHRISTIAN SMITH

skylab2000

ADAM X

MISS LISA

iLL-USiON vs. CHRIS WARIN

SMALLS vs. LEGBA

MUGOTH the DESTROYER vs. RESISTOR

“Demonic Garden”

FIERCE w/ mc armanni reign

HIVE

UFO!

ECHO

LOCKS

RANSOM

MRN

ETERNAL

CONTINUOUS SOLUTION

“Hardcore Hell”

ROB GEE

DELTA 9

ATROA

CIRCUIT BREAKER

DJ STORM

AC SLATER

WHITE RUSSIAN

DE LA BEATS

DEE JAY HOLIDAY

“Haunted House”

TJR

JOHNNY FAME

ORON vs. DIASPORA

SIMON

EDAN

CORTEX

T.E.C.

SHAUN COX

KEN LAZEE

PAZUZU

“Spirit Chamber”

DR. SCIENTIST

HELIX aka Bert Blunt

JAMES NEWTON

RONIN 99

GEE WHY

ORON

There will also be fire dancers and other special performances

Production:

The team is back and at it again! If you were at Gazm, then you know what to expect from these audio-visual extraordinaires. With an 80,000 watt Vertek sound system, an array of dazzling intelligent lighting, a 10 watt 3d graphical argon laser, the best decor in the biz, and mind warping visuals to boot, you will be overwhelmed with your surroundings. But that's not all, these masterminds are working together to give you the scariest thrill of your life. You will be having nightmares until Christmas!!

Sound - SoundLab

Event Design & Decor - Cyber Quest Design Team

Lighting - Digital Media Designs.net

Lasers - P.A.W.N. Lasers

Visuals – WARP

VENUE: THE DC TUNNEL

Get ready for the new and improved DC Tunnel! A new, friendly staff; improved AC; and an increased venue size! That’s right, in addition to venue’s already enormous size, we’re putting up a giant 1,000 person capacity tent to serve as our drum’n’bass area.

In addition, the DC Tunnel features an absolutely massive main room with a 10,000+ sq ft wooden dance floor, 40 foot ceilings, multiple bars, elevated lounges, side rooms, and fabulous bathrooms (especially for the ladies). The venue also features delicious food cooked by the Tunnel’s experienced master chefs!

The DC Tunnel is the perfect environment to make sure that your DC Skillz experience is an absolute THRILLER!

DC FEEDBACK

Ventilation- You wanna be cool? You got it! A brand new air conditioning unit capable of keeping things x-tra chill for you sick ass DC dancers. Once again DC Skillz delivers.

Water- There will be fresh water readily available to all in need. Affordable water is going to be at every bar along with large coolers of free ice water. (Refreshed hourly)

Securtiy- We have taken steps to insure that your DC Skillz Experience is a friendly and safe one. We have hired our own security team; these guys are as friendly as they are professional. PLUR IN EFFECT!

ABOUT US:

DC Skillz is absolutely dedicated towards matching great music with a great vibe. Constantly trying to out-do ourselves, we remain forever focused on giving you an incredible experience that will top any you’ve had before. Tonight our goal is to give you a spectacularly spooky night of scares and THRILLS, all set to the backdrop of diverse, quality electronic dance music provided by some of the genre’s best talents from across the globe. We hope that THRILLER will be the perfect finish to a great, memorable Halloween weekend.

TICKET INFO:

$25 in advance

$30 at the door

Ticket outlets:

YoshiToshi // DC 202.338.5638

ModernMusic // Baltimore, MD 410.675.2172

Oceans II // Annapolis, MD 410.263.5246

Fusion // Springfield, VA 703.924.2546

612 Records // Philadelphia, PA 215.413.3150

Undaground Set // Allentown, PA 610.432.8822

Satellite Records // NYC 212.995.1744

Available online – www.tronicatickets.com

THRILLER is 18 to enter / 21 to drink

Drink Specials before 11pm!

There will be ample secure parking within 2 blocks of the venue as well as a shuttle bus for your convenience.

Absolutely no illegal substances of any kind will be tolerated at this event.

DIRECTIONS:

The DC Tunnel is located at:

2135 Queens Chapel Rd. NE

Washington, DC 20008

From Baltimore and points north of DC:

Take 95 South to the Baltimore-Washington Parkway (295)

Take 295 towards Washington

Merge onto 50 West (New York Ave)

Make a right onto Bladensburg Rd.

Make your first left onto Queens Chapel Rd.

The Venue is on your right.

From VA and points South of DC:

Take 95 North to exit 170A (395N) on the left towards Washington

Turn right onto New York Ave (rt. 50)

Turn left onto Bladensburg Rd (at the Checkers)

Make your first right onto Queens Chapel Rd.

The venue is the right

-DC SKILLZ CREW

Originally posted by nautilus60

i am going. Where can we meet up? Never been there.

me neither, i guess the usual place as usual :worry: (did i just repeat the sam werd 2 times in the sam sentence?)

holy shit, i'm really drunk aint i? :drunk:

as i *hic* wuz sayin' *hic* in front of the dj booth *hic* in the main flure (whereverr that maight be 8hic*) :puke:

Hey, my DC peoples.

I'm definitely going to Thriller. Got my tickets and everything.

I'm really looking forward to checking out the Tunnel, and if you're going , be sure to check out Uberzone. He's going to be Uberphat.

Keep an eye out for me during his set, I'll be the really tall one with UFO's and a black shirt. I should be with a girl who's getting irritated with my Ribbon Lights.

Originally posted by nautilus60

I try to find them somewhere, but couldnt...I'll just email DC Skillz. BTW, cameras are allowed - i asked them yesterday.

thats good to know i need to use up a couple of rolls of film.

i just want to know the times for richards, smith and uberzone hopefully i can catch all 3 of 'em. i'll have my cell on me in any case and i cant get mega blitzed for fear of freaking out a friend from work thats gonna go with me