Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what happened to desimone??

pikachu

Cool!

I hope everything turns out good for him!

I was bummed when I heard! Yes it does suck when people talk...

Glad to hear the good news!

**if you talk to him, tell him Jen from LA says hi!

peace

[This message has been edited by trinity23 (edited 09-13-2000).]

Listen,

I do not know him personally but some of my friends do & I do not think it is fair to discuss his past on a public board. I'm sorry if you thought I was being snotty that was not my intention.

And as for the rest of the comments- grow up. Call me a 'wanna be' if you want- I'm the farthest from it though. You really think I spend my life on the cape?? You said you went back & read my previous posts?? If you did then you would know that I am not some 'wanna be'....would you like me to lay it ofr you? I've been in this scene a long time....I have not spent my life living on the cape 'swinging lipsticks.' If you feel that I have to prove something to you I will, but I really don't think that should be necessary...

People like you are the reason this board has gone to shit. This board (when it was still has just a NY board) was a place where clubbers, DJ's promoters, anyone involved in the scene could come & discuss music, nightlife..anything that had to do w/ the club lifestyle. DT, JV, JP, Eddie Baez, Tsettos, etc all used to post here. Then it went commercial, the founders left & all the freaking losers like you who think they know what the scene is (or used to be) about came to CNYC & ruined it.

Clubbing should be about unity, respect for one another & making new friends. It should not be filled w/ negative vibes; you should instead be moved by the music. I feel sorry for you if you don't love the scene like I do.

Negativity will kill the scene..don't be a part of that. Try and focus on the positive, and bashing someone just because they do not feel comfortable talking about another person publicly is no need to produce such negativity. Did you ever think that he reads this board? I mean, god, he's human too & has feelings...k??

Peace man- hope this settles this...

Kara

xoxo

cwm4.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

"Close your eyes & dance like no one is watching"

Originally posted by 220bpm:

How much dick can a cape codian suck in a good night underneath a table at the roxy?

nobody feels threatened by your stupid anonymous posts. why u want to start trouble?

play nice or STFU.

------------------

i love music!

Ok OK,

but if your gonna preach like a whiny bitch please do not contradict yourself.

Telling me I am a loser and people like me make things go to shit, throwing insults and etc, then going ahead to talk bout' unity and respect. I think you should go back to giving head at avalon's bathroom.

I probably dont know the gossip b/c I dont go out anymore cuz I got tired of seeing every one rolling face all the time. I didnt want to call any of my club "friends" to ask b/c they will try to seduce me to go on a 3 day tear with them.

Have a nice day, k!

[This message has been edited by 220bpm (edited 09-22-2000).]

Archived