Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Jarmenio

laurie619

First off your number isnt in my phone, secondly my reply is inmature??? that's funny every word i said is something you have posted in the past!!!, get a life Laurie, EVERYONE on this board hates you, your own flesh and blood is embarrassed to be seen in public with you.

Originally posted by jarmenio

First off your number isnt in my phone, secondly my reply is inmature??? that's funny every word i said is something you have posted in the past!!!, get a life Laurie, EVERYONE on this board hates you, your own flesh and blood is embarrassed to be seen in public with you.

WOW... I didnt think it was possible to top your last post but ...YOUVE DONE IT!!! Another Quality Post by Jar!!!

Originally posted by jarmenio

Ummm. . now now Joe you should NOT go around Assuming things and 2nd I never got personal with anything I say on this bored. oh and I have a life, it might not be the best life in the world but I dont mind it :idea: GROW THE FUCK UP ALREADY HOW OLD ARE YOU GOING TO BE :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

Ummm. . now now Joe you should NOT go around Assuming things and 2nd I never got personal with anything I say on this bored. oh and I have a life, it might not be the best life in the world but I dont mind it :idea: GROW THE FUCK UP ALREADY HOW OLD ARE YOU GOING TO BE :laugh: :laugh:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ALREADY...IT's a BOARD, not a BORED!