Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last Night

snatch69

was crazy, amazing fun. started out at friends place in kenmore, positive we saw meathead driving in front of us (with hat on of course) pulling in parking garage. it was only 9 at this point! no WAY would i be at avalon that early. LINE WAS REDICULOUS!!!! pre-partied then went to VENU for DEKLAB. open bar was great, and so was DEKLAB. ran into a bunch of old friends who i never thought i'd see there. guys were amazing as usual and that's all the crowd was saying as well. somehow managed to work our way up into the DJ booth, which was great. the guys were told they were in charge of doing the lights, and i don't think they knew how to work the panel since no one told them. they were like "let's see what this button does" it was funny. stuck around there for a little while, then met friend there, and we both decided we wanted to go to avalon. told friends i was splitting and left at 12 to go to avalon.

only way we got in was b/c my friend knew someone who worked there who had to come down and let us in. To say the club was at CAPACITY would be an UNDERSTATEMENT. the place was too crowded. luckily we got in with no hassle, no lines! so then we somehow walked right upstairs right next to the DJ booth. i don't know how i do it. i just always go there like i belong up there and they never ask questions. you had to get thru SO MUCH security to get to the DJ booth. worked our way right up next to the booth. PVD looks YOUNG AS HELL man. stood next to Mr. Pat Lyons as well. i have no idea why he was there, but it was cool. stood right up against the railing all night watching everyone face us below having a blast. music was pretty damn good. so glad i was upstairs and not in that MESS of a crowd. nothing but meatheads, people were rude. club too crowded. anyway, just had a blast hanging up there. eventually pat lyons started getting pissed that it was too crowded, so security started randomly pulling peeps out. it was funny. security had no control. we never got kicked out standing next to pat was why i guess.

anyway, glad we got there when we did, would not have wanted to deal with all those meatheads and rude people much longer. i danced on my broken foot as if it weren't broke. it was great.

met so many people afterwards, and went to fun afterhours in somerville of all places!

did this whole spontaneous night without spending a dime, met some cool peeps.

called friend i left at venu who was PLASTERED and someone ditched peeps she was with to hang with a bunch of guys?? still gotta get the scoop on if she's alive or not.

today we should have off! i'm hurting!

how was everyone else's night?

I had an awsome Halloween- brought my younger brother and sisters out trick-or-treating for the first time in a couple of years and had SO much fun - realized how much I miss being a little kid :( then went to a house party woburn and had the best time. Seemed like everyone there had taken happy pill before hand - can't even explain it - I think they may have had NO piped through the house or something. Had a sweet costume too (fallen angel) which went over very well ;)

Definetly my best Halloween in a long, long time :D

hi snatchy...

glad to hear you had a fun night... working on being a DJ whore I see... ;)

i had a truly fabulous fun filled evening handing out candy to the TWO trick or treaters that happened to stop by out here in the boonies... a little Survivor... some CSI... who babeee... exciting, fun stuff I must say... my feet up, though, saving for the big race... hoping the lack of fun in the past two months wil be worth all this rest!

sunday, it''ll all be over...

Originally posted by a1wave

hi snatchy...

i had a truly fabulous fun filled evening handing out candy to the TWO trick or treaters that happened to stop by out here in the boonies... a little Survivor... some CSI... who babeee... exciting, fun stuff I must say... my feet up, though, saving for the big race... hoping the lack of fun in the past two months wil be worth all this rest!

hey there! great to hear from ya! yes, just like a post whore, i wanna be a DJ whore too! i still can't beleive my transition into this scene. who woulda thought it'd be so worth it?!

i can't beleive the race is sunday. you better rest up today and tomorrow. good luck katie, i really mean that, i will be there in spirit. you are gonna do great, and yes, it was worth all this wait. but, what's next? the boston marathon? i'll be cheerin on the sidelines!

if you're not too tired, call me sunday or monday to let me know how it went. so then you're off to CA huh? i guess this means i get to visit you soon when the weather is shitty here!

i hope you can make the WMC. i am going, unless i can't find a soul to go with me.

keep in touch, luv ya, miss ya, knock 'em dead, and no, don't break a leg. ;)

hi snatchy...

are you running the ny marathon? that actually swings by my apt. good luck! :D

Originally posted by nycchic24

are you running the ny marathon? that actually swings by my apt. good luck! :D

hey there nychic, yep I'm running the nyc marathon on sunday... i'll be wearing a bright orange t-shirt with my name on the front - katie- so you might be able to spot me... thanks for the wishes! i need them!

hey there nychic, yep I'm running the nyc marathon on sunday... i'll be wearing a bright orange t-shirt with my name on the front - katie- so you might be able to spot me... thanks for the wishes! i need them!

she will also be the one in the lead, winning the race, and on the tube and in papers. ;)

Originally posted by snatch69

i can't beleive the race is sunday. you better rest up today and tomorrow. good luck katie, i really mean that, i will be there in spirit. you are gonna do great, and yes, it was worth all this wait. but, what's next? the boston marathon? i'll be cheerin on the sidelines!

if you're not too tired, call me sunday or monday to let me know how it went. so then you're off to CA huh? i guess this means i get to visit you soon when the weather is shitty here!

i hope you can make the WMC. i am going, unless i can't find a soul to go with me.

keep in touch, luv ya, miss ya, knock 'em dead, and no, don't break a leg. ;)

hey snatch,

thanks for the good wishes! I'll need all the energy I can get! I know, I can't believe it's been 4 months since I started training... a lot of miles that's for sure... we'll see if it will pay off... I'm hoping to be in Boston in April... since it's going to so cold, i may need to sprint the whole thing to stay warm! i'll definitely call you on sunday or monday to tell you how it all went... and yes, I'm off to CA on wednesday... hoping to arrive to warm and sunny weather :)

I want to go to WMC but I don't think I can this year due to school.. bummer ... I'm sure you will find friends to go with... vicman might go... yes, vic? ;)

have an awesome weekend!!