Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Halloween Review

Well I havent been to a Deko Thursday in about 2 weeks until last night. And I'm glad I made it there last night.

Place looked great...staff looked even greater. (um..Lynn :eek: )

That opening DJ may not be well known or whatever, but he fits the mood of Deko quite well I think. :aright: Then Harry Choo choo Romero came on...got sick with the druuuuuuuuuums. :rock: .I like him as a DJ and a person.

Crowd last night was a good one...so good we stayed till 3am. Again thank you Lynn for getting me :drunk: , Joe A and Binoy for takin care of a brutha', and the cp heads that made the night more interesting : hunni 818, jpdd810, hype, starbryte and everyone else. Last night was Halloween, and Deko threw a nice party to go with the theme. I am now ready for the weekend...:rock:

The room looked absolutely amazing!!! I walked in early and saw the room empty and WOW!!! Great Job to Jerry X, Mango, Danny, Asad and the rest of the Thursday Staff!!! Lynn what can I say, I might as well hand you my liver!!! You are the best!!! Great seeing all the usuals!!!