Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So who had the best costume at Roxy?

Originally posted by njdreamgirl

Hey guys, thats me the nurse, thanks for all the compliments, but seriously where are my legs anyways??;)

im wondering the same thing!! Nice costume tho...there were many nurses there but u had them all beat. Was ur doc rollin or did mikey just catch him off guard?

Mike

Originally posted by njangel

Mike: How did you end up taking a picture w/my sorority sisters????

the girls cant resist my irresistble charms (i begged and pleaded for 30 minutes and ended up bribing them) lol j/k actually they seemed like cuties so i came up and said hey can i take a picture of u guys and they said... come in the picture with us after the picture they each gave me a kiss and said... "see you in hell"... the last part i made up but i know for a fact im going to hell after the terrible kinky thoughts ive had after they left :)

Originally posted by trancerxn112

the girls cant resist my irresistble charms (i begged and pleaded for 30 minutes and ended up bribing them) lol j/k actually they seemed like cuties so i came up and said hey can i take a picture of u guys and they said... come in the picture with us after the picture they each gave me a kiss and said... "see you in hell"... the last part i made up but i know for a fact im going to hell after the terrible kinky thoughts ive had after they left :)

does she know that u guys came to my bar beforehand??

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

Tony (the larva :D ) kept buggin me out..every time id look towards the crowd id c just the white outline of his face paint..it looked so ill

haha i didnt think i stuck out cuz i couldnt really tell the effect, it was supposed to glow in the dark. where were u all night i only saw u once on the dancefloor and once in the front right by the dj booth. where did you go all night?

Originally posted by trancerxn112

hence the reason my camera inexplicable floated into my hands... im sorry dreamgirl but that picture doesnt do u justice...

ummm yeah. I been feelin a lil under the weather lately. I def could use a nurse like that..........

or at least her medicine. :D

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by t0nythelover

haha i didnt think i stuck out cuz i couldnt really tell the effect, it was supposed to glow in the dark. where were u all night i only saw u once on the dancefloor and once in the front right by the dj booth. where did you go all night?

i was on stage the whole night..the right stage to b precise ...i kept lookin to the crowd and seeing u...it was sick ahah...