Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
Guest gabo

hey scaredgirl: wanna fuck?

Recommended Posts

Guest gabo

cause if you do I could by bending you over in front of me and sucking on the wet pussy lips then running my tongue up and down your ass....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by spragga25

You know,

If this ACTUALLY happens between the two of you - I'll be one PISSED OFF ragga!

:mad: :mad: :mad::tongue:

it is going to hasppne! I am flying down to mexico this weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by phatman

and dont forget who can help with your airfare...

<------------el grieco - todo para ti, pallaso!

how much for a plance ticket to florida??

Ill be leaving on the 15th from newark and going to west palm beach airport. then Ill be coming back on the 18th

just to get an idea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gabo

how much for a plance ticket to florida??

Ill be leaving on the 15th from newark and going to west palm beach airport. then Ill be coming back on the 18th

just to get an idea

...theres like one seat left at $205 on the nonstops with continental...that would be the cheapest...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by phatman

...theres like one seat left at $205 on the nonstops with continental...that would be the cheapest...

hmm one seat left?? damn I have to find out if I have those days off first before I tell u to get them. that is pretty cheap though. I checked out continental.com and I saw 300$

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by quoth

you guys do realize your talking about flying to a girl you have never seen lol.

oh and um...

<----el chico blanco muy alto aquí con gallo grande

thats crazy for u ? i meet all my exboyfriend on IRC and i went to meet them one in turkey , new york , london , california without know any of them so i think im insane !!!!!!

by the way i beth u translate cock directly to spanish they always show cock - gallo hahahahahahah gallo is the chiken male in spanish hahahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by quoth

you guys do realize your talking about flying to a girl you have never seen lol.

oh and um...

<--- chico blanco muy alto aquí con gallo grande

I am not planning on seeing anyone, just want to go to fl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by scaredgirl

by the way i beth u translate cock directly to spanish they always show cock - gallo hahahahahahah gallo is the chiken male in spanish hahahah

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats EXACTLY what i did..i mean my spanish is pretty good but i couldn't think of slang and how to say it...so i said fuck it lemme use this translate thing haha...then i saw it and im like "fuck...i bet gallo means chicken instead of dick" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by gabo

I am not planning on seeing anyone, just want to go to fl.

check your PMs - i just told you to call me at work...

and quoth...the give away was the accent on aqui...total cut and paste job...but props for trying...

scaredgirl....buenos dias muneca...:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by phatman

and quoth...the give away was the accent on aqui...total cut and paste job...but props for trying...

scaredgirl....buenos dias muneca...:)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

phatman- fuck you

scaredgirl- fuck me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by quoth

man you're using such bad language like that and yer gonna be in the house of god tomorrow?

shame on you.

I am prob going to get struck by lightning the second I stap foot in the place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by quoth

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

thats EXACTLY what i did..i mean my spanish is pretty good but i couldn't think of slang and how to say it...so i said fuck it lemme use this translate thing haha...then i saw it and im like "fuck...i bet gallo means chicken instead of dick" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not to be rude my friend but ur spanish is not that good neither my english hahahah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by quoth

you guys do realize your talking about flying to a girl you have never seen lol.

oh and um...

<----el chico blanco muy alto aquí con gallo grande

are you kidding me? is this kindergarten? FYI, i live over 4 hours away from west palm, so must you jump to conclusions about his trip? Florida is a big place, hon :rolleyes:

apparently, bc i placed a smiley in response to a post about gabo flying to FL, then he is automatically coming to see me? cool :) is that all it took? :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest gabo
Originally posted by suthrnbelle

are you kidding me? is this kindergarten? FYI, i live over 4 hours away from west palm, so must you jump to conclusions about his trip? Florida is a big place, hon :rolleyes:

apparently, bc i placed a smiley in response to a post about gabo flying to FL, then he is automatically coming to see me? cool :) is that all it took? :rolleyes:

r u drunk?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×