Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Teasing

fierydesire

Originally posted by fierydesire

phunk: But that is just plain fucked up, if you want something go for it. I mean there is only soo much aperson can take from being teased. Furthermore if you don't want it, don't play around:rolleyes:

. . yeah, but how many people in this world do you know that don't play around? . . . I know its fucked up, but I've resigned myself to knowing that that's the way things are . . .

What is the point of forever being a freakin TEASE.

Teasing is fun but after while it does get old:rolleyes:

You know..................it's too bad more girls don't hold the same outlook on this that you do........................:unhappy:

What is the point of forever being a freakin TEASE.

Teasing is fun but after while it does get old:rolleyes:

do you mean in general, or someone who you are "involed" with??? Therw is flirting teasing, teasing teasing, teasing turning into something....???:confused:

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

To me teasing and flirting kinda go hand in hand....Both have there time and place.

I agree but constantly doin it, well your just basically fucken with the person. I have done my share of flirting and teasing, but I will stop when I sense that the other person may get hurt by it.

Originally posted by ou812

Unfortunately.............too much teasing in some situations leads girls into date rape situations.................not saying they deserve it, not by any means..............but you know what I'm saying

i know what your saying even though I dont agree with it but it is sometimes true and unfortunate:(

Originally posted by ou812

Unfortunately.............too much teasing in some situations leads girls into date rape situations.................not saying they deserve it, not by any means..............but you know what I'm saying

Our society is so fucking screwy.....