Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
snatch69

No! No! No!

groovefire, what did u do????????????

i just got an email from american idol saying that as of monday they are shutting down the board?!??!?!?

you had to start trouble, didn't ya. what the hell am i gonna do w/out that board? i was this close to meeting valee girl too.

Originally posted by snatch69

groovefire, what did u do????????????

i just got an email from american idol saying that as of monday they are shutting down the board?!??!?!?

you had to start trouble, didn't ya. what the hell am i gonna do w/out that board? i was this close to meeting valee girl too.

IF I CAN'T HAVE KELLY, NO ONE WILL!!

Originally posted by snatch69

todd, how did the costume go over? :D

A lot of people thought I was Jam Master Jay reincarnated as a super-honky, while others just thought that since I was a DJ, that's how I dress, Halloween or otherwise. I think it was funniest for people who know me and know how I normally dress (like a preppy Banana Republic douche, you know the type).

I should have a couple of pics later in the week.

Originally posted by groovefire

A lot of people thought I was Jam Master Jay reincarnated as a super-honky, while others just thought that since I was a DJ, that's how I dress, Halloween or otherwise. I think it was funniest for people who know me and know how I normally dress (like a preppy Banana Republic douche, you know the type).

I should have a couple of pics later in the week.

sweet! can't wait to see the pics, jay...i mean preppy! :tongue: