Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what happened to desimone??

pikachu

Its funny that this post should come up again because I just heard his latest CD. Its definitely good...better than ones I have heard in the past.

Also, he will be spinning on Sept 29 at Vision, and beginning this Sun he will be spinning at Absolute Buzz.

Kara

cwm1.gif

------------------

"Close your eyes & dance like no one is watching"

I believe Vision is only open on Fridays..the night is called Vibe. It just started last week..and I haven't been there yet! I will let you know as soon as I go- I might be going this Friday...

Kara

cwm20.gif

------------------

I know Jeremy (Nailz) only started spinning there last week..I wouldn't go if it wasn't for him (kinda far out of the city..)

Hopefully I'll go tomorrow! Jeremy if you're reading this I'm trying I SWEAR!! cwm4.gif

------------------

• 2 weeks later...

DJ DeSimone is doing HUSH on Thursdays where the Juke Box is, downstairs from the Roxy. His promoters did a thursday night with Scribbles a few weeks ago at the roxy to get themselves noticed... he lost some of his following right after the blowup at PLAY ...

BTW, I am finalizing plans to do Thursdays Nights at the BBC ... it will be rave night, your atmosphere, your clothes, your glow sticks ... and your music... that place will rock once it gets run like a house/trance club is supposed to be run like ... stay tuned... no one will be able to touch the atmosphere when we are done ...

Hey Nailz ... what's up? I hear you going to NYC and spinning at EXIT with Manolo? I hear you were supposed to do a tag-team with my man Lenny C but it fell thru ... the palace sometimes likes to screw things up ... good luck with all the promoting ...

and by the way bro, when we get the palace hopping thursdays with Lenny as resident ... we will get you in there for tag teams and the sort... keep in touch with Lenny...

CBX

Archived