Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have fun this weekend.....

whadupg

The drive does get old after a few times. I think i'm immune to it every so often because i'm used to driving back to NY alot. But doing the trip 3 times over the past 2 months....7 times this year...you see why i couldnt drive myself up there this weekend.

Which was a shame because Lawler spun a 7 1/2 hour set :( One of his best ones as the owner was nice to rub in :mad:

Not sure why they told you NOT to go to Stereo Friday. Also heard Satoshi ripped shit apart...going strong at 9am. Angel blew it up Saturday there.

Reports from Slater were also quite good.

Sounds like the only miss was Sona and thats the place you guys decided to go :laugh: But its probably the best place to go "sit around" for a few hours and uhhh relax and stuff. Sounds like fun...maybe one of these times.

If Super Sex is cheesy what is your idea of a good strip club? There are some extra shady ones. A few friends led us into the first one they saw last time we were up there....it was called Sketchers...if that wasnt a dead give away to avoid this club I dont know what was. The only guys that were in there were all the boyfriends of the dancers and a few of their boys. So basicly we were checking out their girlfriends......it was a fight waiting to happen. We jetted after 10 minutes. The girls were fucking SKANKS. I expect girls like that down here, not in Montreal. I guess every chick needs a place to shake it though.

Meathead....that wasn't an Aria resident that came on after Terry Francis. That was Kenny Glasgow. He's from Toronto but is not a resident there. The Aria residents are very good, but they don't fair too well in the opening dj spot. They just know how to bang it out, not build up a set. The only one thats worth getting there early to see is Nic B who is mostly house and I dont see him on the schedule much recently so i'm not sure hes there anymore.

Yeah Lawler looked like he was ready to go, because he was out bouncing around even before his set started. I don't know everyone we asked about Stereo on a friday said to stay away that it is not a good night regardless of who is there. There were definatly some people in crazy costumes all weekend.

And the strip clubs in RI are much better than Super Sex, I don't know no one liked those clubs at all.

The only reason we decided on Sona first is because the hot bartenders told us to go there and they were going. But the place was jammed, just the music got shitty in my opinion. But what else can I expect from Micro, I would have rathered the opener stayed on. But the lights in that place are sick, better than at Aria Sat night.