Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tummy fixation

ysolt

hey, guys! i'm bummed. i'm super petite, but for some insane reason -- my tummy is just monstrous!

can someone tell me:

wat to eat and not eat?

how to exercise/do crunches/etc.?

wat NOT to drink?

one more question... what does everyone think of

ephedrine-free xenadrine?

thanks!

Originally posted by ysolt

hey, guys! i'm bummed. i'm super petite, but for some insane reason -- my tummy is just monstrous!

can someone tell me:

wat to eat and not eat? cut down carbs, lay off the halloween sweets.. lots of protein

how to exercise/do crunches/etc.? crunches are good but hte way you really shed those pounds around your waist is cardio.. when you do your crunches you should try to do them on a stabilizing ball.. 10 of those crunches are equal to about 30-40 crunches on the ground

wat NOT to drink? try not to drink alcohol.. LOTS of water.. the more you drink the less bloating you will have

the ephedrine free ones don't really work that well.. the ones with ephedrine are really effective however i would never recomend them to anyone... take them at your own risk.. i am not saying i don't take them myslef.. just becarefull

do you go to the gym? where?

thanks!

Originally posted by ysolt

can someone tell me:

wat to eat and not eat?

how to exercise/do crunches/etc.?

wat NOT to drink?

thanks!

I heard ephedrine-free Xenadrine (EFX) is garbage, at least from all the people that commented on it on elitefitness.com............oh yeah, and the salesperson at GNC who I asked :laugh:

I think they just made so it would look like they are trying to comply w/ the FDA in not backing ephedrine based products.

The ephedrine one works better if you can tolerate it.

Aside from that........keep your carb intake moderate, the carbs that you do eat try to make complex ones like oatmeal, whole wheat and brown rice and less white bread and other refined sugars.

If you do cardio, the best time is first thing in the morning before you eat anything.

it's obvious stackers work.... but i've just seen my friends use them adn when they finally stop taking them, they gain back whatever was lost....

i'm more down for simply doing more cardio, cutting back on high calorie and high fat foods, and lifting weights....

btw has ANYONE taken or heard of "trim spa?" apparently it's the only supplement to have a patent.....????????

damnit with all this technology why can't they create a SAFE and COMPLETELY EFFECTIVE diet pill????? WHAT THE HELL!!!! :mad:

Originally posted by mystify82281

it's obvious stackers work.... but i've just seen my friends use them adn when they finally stop taking them, they gain back whatever was lost....

i'm more down for simply doing more cardio, cutting back on high calorie and high fat foods, and lifting weights....

btw has ANYONE taken or heard of "trim spa?" apparently it's the only supplement to have a patent.....????????

damnit with all this technology why can't they create a SAFE and COMPLETELY EFFECTIVE diet pill????? WHAT THE HELL!!!! :mad:

Trim Spa has ephedrine in it just like all the rest............have a looksie (BTW, I copied and pasted this, I'm not a Trim Spa rep like Crazy Cabbie from K-rock hahaha)

Trim Spa Ingredients:

High Potency Thermogenic Agents

We use a unique blend of 17 specialized herbs working synergistically to enhance your body's metabolic process. That means your body converts fat into energy instead of storing it as adipose (fat) tissue - a lot of energy! These thermogenic agents are in perfect ratio to each other, to ensure a maximum fat burning effect.

Chromium Chelavite

Niacin-bound amino acid chelate, a highly absorbable "marvel mineral" that helps you get through those sugar cravings, increases lean muscle mass, and increases the rate in which you burn stored body fat for energy.

Manganese Chelazome

Enhances your basal metabolic rate while accelerating the use of stored fat for energy to significantly improve body composition. Results from studies have shown a 6.5% increase in lean body mass, and a 6% decrease in body fat!

Lipotropic Nutrients

These nutrients promote the utilization of fats in your system. Instead of just storing fats as your body does now, lipotropic agents help to convert fats directly into energy automatically! Just imagine the improvements in how you will look and feel!

BMOV Vanadium

This highly specialized form of bioavailable vanadium has been studied specifically for its effect on fat metabolism. It has been shown to inhibit the synthesis of cholesterol and to lower certain forms of high blood pressure. Vanadium works remarkably well as a powerful insulin mimic, and has been shown to normalize blood sugar levels, even in diabetics. Vanadium shows particular promise in the management of NIDDM (Non Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus).

Zinc Chelazome Zinc is a very important trace mineral involved intimately in a multitude of physiological processes. When combined with the essential amino acid arginine, Zinc is utilized by more than 200 enzymes in your body to keep your major metabolic systems going strong and burning off the fat hour after hour! Zinc is also a potent antioxidant that enhances your immune system and works hard to reduce excessive levels of free radicals, stimulates cell growth and tissue repair, and greatly contributes to overall health

Supplement Facts

Serving size: One Tablet

Servings Per Container: 90

Ingredients Per Serving %DV

Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 3.4mg 170

Zinc (as zinc citrate and zinc arginate) 2.5mcg 17

Manganese (as manganese arginnate) 1mg 50

Chromium (as chromium Chelavite dinicotinate glycinate)** 100mg 83

Gymnema sylvestre leaf and leaf extract (leaf 25% gymnemic acids) 84.3mcg

Vanadium (as vanadium amino acid chelate) 34.5mcg*

Glucosamine Sulfate 100mg*

LipoTropic Blend

Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Lecithin, DL-Methionine 84.3mg*

Appetite Control Blend

Peppermint leaf, fennel seed, bladderwrack kelp, L-glutamine, DL-phenylalnine, rosemary leaf, L-tyrosine, bitter melon extract 33.5mg*

Thermogenic Herbal Concentrates

Mua Huang extract (12 mg ephedra alkoloids) (aerial parts), Guarana Seed Extract (40mg caffeine), Kola Nut (Cola acuminata), Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum frutescens), Siberian Ginseng Root (Eleutherococcus senticosus), Lemon Verbena Herb (Aloysia tryphylia), Chamomile Flower (Anthemis noblis), Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale), Tangerine Peel (Citrus reticulata), Licorice Root (Glyrrhiza glabra), Chicory Root (Cichorium intybus), Tangerine(peel), Black Pepper (fruit), Long Pepper (Piper longum) (fruit), Ginger (root) 400mg*

Other ingredients:

dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silica, magnesium stearate, and pharmaceutical glaze.

* Daily Value (DV) not established.

** Chevalite is a trademark of Albion Laboratories.

Recommended Use:

As a dietary supplement, take as follows: Each day for the first 60 days, take 1 tablet three times a day with 8 ounces of water, 20 minutes before each meal. After 60 days, continue this daily regimen for 5 days on and 2 days off.

CAUTION:

Although Trim Spa contains no drugs whatsoever, and is completely safe, do not let yourself lose weight too quickly. If you lose more than 10 pounds in the first 5 days, do not take any more pills for 2 or 3 days at the end of the first week.

Note:

TrimSpa contains ephedrine together with other herbs that include caffeine. It is a powerful combination that is so aggressive at increasing cardiovascular output (similar to exercising) that we want our customers to be fully informed about the ingredients.

Texas law requires us to state:

This product (Trim Spa) has ephedrine group alkaloids in the form of herbal extracts and may cause serious adverse health effects. Read the label and follow directions.

Originally posted by mystify82281

Trim Spa has ephedrine in it just like all the rest............have a looksie (BTW, I copied and pasted this, I'm not a Trim Spa rep like Crazy Cabbie from K-rock hahaha)

Trim Spa Ingredients:

High Potency Thermogenic Agents

We use a unique blend of 17 specialized herbs working synergistically to enhance your body's metabolic process. That means your body converts fat into energy instead of storing it as adipose (fat) tissue - a lot of energy! These thermogenic agents are in perfect ratio to each other, to ensure a maximum fat burning effect.

Chromium Chelavite

Niacin-bound amino acid chelate, a highly absorbable "marvel mineral" that helps you get through those sugar cravings, increases lean muscle mass, and increases the rate in which you burn stored body fat for energy.

Manganese Chelazome

Enhances your basal metabolic rate while accelerating the use of stored fat for energy to significantly improve body composition. Results from studies have shown a 6.5% increase in lean body mass, and a 6% decrease in body fat!

Lipotropic Nutrients

These nutrients promote the utilization of fats in your system. Instead of just storing fats as your body does now, lipotropic agents help to convert fats directly into energy automatically! Just imagine the improvements in how you will look and feel!

BMOV Vanadium

This highly specialized form of bioavailable vanadium has been studied specifically for its effect on fat metabolism. It has been shown to inhibit the synthesis of cholesterol and to lower certain forms of high blood pressure. Vanadium works remarkably well as a powerful insulin mimic, and has been shown to normalize blood sugar levels, even in diabetics. Vanadium shows particular promise in the management of NIDDM (Non Insulin Dependent Diabetes Mellitus).

Zinc Chelazome Zinc is a very important trace mineral involved intimately in a multitude of physiological processes. When combined with the essential amino acid arginine, Zinc is utilized by more than 200 enzymes in your body to keep your major metabolic systems going strong and burning off the fat hour after hour! Zinc is also a potent antioxidant that enhances your immune system and works hard to reduce excessive levels of free radicals, stimulates cell growth and tissue repair, and greatly contributes to overall health

Supplement Facts

Serving size: One Tablet

Servings Per Container: 90

Ingredients Per Serving %DV

Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 3.4mg 170

Zinc (as zinc citrate and zinc arginate) 2.5mcg 17

Manganese (as manganese arginnate) 1mg 50

Chromium (as chromium Chelavite dinicotinate glycinate)** 100mg 83

Gymnema sylvestre leaf and leaf extract (leaf 25% gymnemic acids) 84.3mcg

Vanadium (as vanadium amino acid chelate) 34.5mcg*

Glucosamine Sulfate 100mg*

LipoTropic Blend

Choline Bitartrate, Inositol, Lecithin, DL-Methionine 84.3mg*

Appetite Control Blend

Peppermint leaf, fennel seed, bladderwrack kelp, L-glutamine, DL-phenylalnine, rosemary leaf, L-tyrosine, bitter melon extract 33.5mg*

Thermogenic Herbal Concentrates

Mua Huang extract (12 mg ephedra alkoloids) (aerial parts), Guarana Seed Extract (40mg caffeine), Kola Nut (Cola acuminata), Cayenne Pepper (Capsicum frutescens), Siberian Ginseng Root (Eleutherococcus senticosus), Lemon Verbena Herb (Aloysia tryphylia), Chamomile Flower (Anthemis noblis), Ginger Root (Zingiber officinale), Tangerine Peel (Citrus reticulata), Licorice Root (Glyrrhiza glabra), Chicory Root (Cichorium intybus), Tangerine(peel), Black Pepper (fruit), Long Pepper (Piper longum) (fruit), Ginger (root) 400mg*

Other ingredients:

dicalcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silica, magnesium stearate, and pharmaceutical glaze.

* Daily Value (DV) not established.

** Chevalite is a trademark of Albion Laboratories.

Recommended Use:

As a dietary supplement, take as follows: Each day for the first 60 days, take 1 tablet three times a day with 8 ounces of water, 20 minutes before each meal. After 60 days, continue this daily regimen for 5 days on and 2 days off.

CAUTION:

Although Trim Spa contains no drugs whatsoever, and is completely safe, do not let yourself lose weight too quickly. If you lose more than 10 pounds in the first 5 days, do not take any more pills for 2 or 3 days at the end of the first week.

Note:

TrimSpa contains ephedrine together with other herbs that include caffeine. It is a powerful combination that is so aggressive at increasing cardiovascular output (similar to exercising) that we want our customers to be fully informed about the ingredients.

Texas law requires us to state:

This product (Trim Spa) has ephedrine group alkaloids in the form of herbal extracts and may cause serious adverse health effects. Read the label and follow directions.

Trim Spa is just as bad for you....I used to take Xenadrine like it was HOLY and then I ended up ahving my mom bring me to the hospital b/c my heart was punding sooo fast...The nurse told me my resting heart rate was 139!!!! After that, I NEVER TOOK THEM AGAIN...Now i work out, eat healthy, and do lots of cardio;)