Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carl Cox Id

sadelb

ok it was in the beginning maybe a half an hour after he was on... could have been less or a little more not sure.. anyways there was no bass in the beginning just this sound that sounded like shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... everyone was lookin at the booth not knowin what was goin on..... he played that noise for like 2 minutes and the bass hit soooo fucken hard after that... was def. the track of the nite..... anyon have any idea what im talkin about or even a name????

I got there around 2:30 and some tracks I remember were:

Tomaz vs Filterheadz - Sunshine

Tomaz vs Filterheadz - I Love Techno

Kobbe & Dj Nitro - America

Underworld - Two Months Off

Chris Liebing - Vol. 5 (Ben Sims)

Ben Sims - Manipulated (Adam Beyer)

Smoke Machine

haha thanks mike..... ill check it out and see if that was the track... i dunno though that track brought that noise to the extreme.... the bass was the hardest i feel i heard all nite... well maybe ur right with that track ill let u know.. also i didnt see u there.... u goin to pvd tonite?

Originally posted by muzikman

doesnt seem like i missed too much.. especially for the 40 bucks.. picotto was probably 100X sicker and it was 25 bucks..

Picotto was def. better. And Cox only spun for a few hours he mixing is flawless though.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

well ben, you've managed to describe every track Cox played with one description :laugh:

but it might have been Doomsnight- Azzido De Bass? I know he played that early on and it kinda had the same description

Mike Bugout

When the fuck did he play doomsnight????????? i dont remember hearing it!! I love that song!

Sadelb...... I think me and you have been around each other like 4567485 times and i still havent met you. Next i'm gonna have Tara or someone introduce me. YOu were the one wearing the red shirt that said something like "whats sicker.. this shirt or the tech" right?

Originally posted by AcidCrackwhore

When the fuck did he play doomsnight????????? i dont remember hearing it!! I love that song!

Sadelb...... I think me and you have been around each other like 4567485 times and i still havent met you. Next i'm gonna have Tara or someone introduce me. YOu were the one wearing the red shirt that said something like "whats sicker.. this shirt or the tech" right?

haha.. no that wasnt me that was my friend matt. a.k.a yogi.... I was wearing the grey shirt that said dirty tech on it... and cox on the back... tara was wearing the black shirt and my friend jon was wearing the red shirt. yeah we def. were around eachother.... i was with tara all nite so i gues u must have been right next to me....

Originally posted by sadelb

haha.. no that wasnt me that was my friend matt. a.k.a yogi.... I was wearing the grey shirt that said dirty tech on it... and cox on the back... tara was wearing the black shirt and my friend jon was wearing the red shirt. yeah we def. were around eachother.... i was with tara all nite so i gues u must have been right next to me....

haha i saw you fegs:laugh:

cool shirts though :aright:

BG

Originally posted by sadelb

yeah i was def right by you like half the night. I was wearing blacks pants and a short black shirt. Next time ill have TAra introduce us... lol

Originally posted by muzikman

doesnt seem like i missed too much.. especially for the 40 bucks.. picotto was probably 100X sicker and it was 25 bucks..

why u trinng to compare the two....

cox gets funky and the energy he displays is clearly one of a kind