Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Sauvee88

tinybutterfli

Vic - at $50 a tik I got in a whole 2 beers and redbull vodka - then water, also wanted to REMEMBER the music this weekend.

Well I was a little bit peeved at spending so much to see like one man and knowing that the place was going to be SO damn packed. Got there early and listened to Luis Diaz..... who took the idea of warming up and ran with it..... was really mellow.... I couldn't tell if he was good or not - but he did have the train wreck of the evening - PvD got on a little early - like a whole 15 minutes.... but you could tell he was on cause the place exploded and the music instantly picked up and people were bouncing like crazy. I started working my way towards the middle of the dance floor and after like 30 minutes I called tini and just held on to the phone in the sea of people. It was rather funnny watching people look at me strange cause I was dancing with a phone..... this makes drinking water and smoking at the same time a challange. But is was SO much fun.... eventually I had to get off the floor.... drenched in sweat cause if there were fans there - they weren't soing a damn thing there were so many people. PvD made a fan out of me last night... I'd go and see him again...... of course next time it would be nice to have anyone to go with.... ran into someone I know around 4 or so.... incredible night - Go and see him at Glow......

Oh and for you trance haters..... he played neither prog, nor trance, nor house, nor break beats, nor anything else you could try and classify his music into..... he played as one person said last night "PvD" and that's what it was..... Last night he reminded me of Mr. Howells, which I'll get shit for later, but he really jumped around - there was a wide range and mix in his music - if Glow is $30 and under I suggest everyone go.

Oh and tini - I guess I did sort of have someone with me for a good half hour last night.... albeit you were in TX!!!

Originally posted by sauvee88

Oh and for you trance haters..... he played neither prog, nor trance, nor house, nor break beats, nor anything else you could try and classify his music into..... he played as one person said last night "PvD" and that's what it was..... Last night he reminded me of Mr. Howells, which I'll get shit for later, but he really jumped around - there was a wide range and mix in his music - if Glow is $30 and under I suggest everyone go.

If PvD was free with 2 complimentary Red Bull Vodkas, I wouldn't go.....:tongue:

Originally posted by sauvee88

Oh and tini - I guess I did sort of have someone with me for a good half hour last night.... albeit you were in TX!!!

Thanks again! I didn't want to hang up! I was like "Hmm... I can hang on.. just one more minute..." I loved hearing the crowd cheering.

I like the way you described his style of music. He definitely (to me anyway) is in a category of his own. There's trance and then there's PvD :D

He was the first dj that I was "introduced" to and my love of his music is what got me into this whole scene. I think everytime I hang out with my friend Matty, I thank him for giving me my first PvD cd.

I remember the first time I saw him live. I didn't believe I was actually going to see him (a few failed attempts before had me discouraged). My heart skipped a beat when he stepped out and took the decks. I hope I never lose that feeling. It the best high I've ever experienced.