Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so umm who got laid last ?????????????

hardcorekrock

Originally posted by irenegade7

No one gets laid anymore its either HAMMERED or BANGED. Laid! So 5

years ago. You people need to mature your sexual relations.

ok there tough guy everyone has different verbage,but if the wording is what concerns u the most then i guess your also the type of person who services your own account. since your so anal no one else will do it for your! Sorry it was 5 years ago you must be filling up to the brim. You need to go get that looked at if its bewen so long maybe you should just get a professional:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

ok there tough guy everyone has different verbage,but if the wording is what concerns u the most then i guess your also the type of person who services your own account. since your so anal no one else will do it for your! Sorry it was 5 years ago you must be filling up to the brim. You need to go get that looked at if its bewen so long maybe you should just get a professional:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How did you know? I"ve been servicing my own account since I

was 10 and I will continue to do so until the day I die. One more thing mr. hardcore I don't pay for things WOMEN THROW AT ME FOR FREE. THAT WOULD BE JUST DUM. I'ts like buying milk when you have betsey in the back yard. I was just simply saying getting laid is what you do when you are 17/18/19. When you are saying to your self i'm getting some, i'm getting some. YOu don't even make fuck faces when you are 18/19.

AT that age you just stick it in and move it around.........

Originally posted by hardcorekrock

who got laid last night and if not when is the last time, and normally how long do u go in between getting laid(ex's do not count!)??????????:confused: :confused:

u guys are missing my ques the question was how long do u usually go between geting laid/banging as for an average? for example do u get some every two/three weeks etc.... remember ex's don't count fresh kills only. for me i would have too say i crack a new piece of ass on an average about probably every 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 weeks

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Seriously man, who gives a fuck? Just go and get some pussy already!!! :laugh2:

how dare you use that kind of language!