Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nite @ the playboy mansion

darth_smoothies

has anyone checked this out at the Embassy yet? its been going on for the past two tuesdays as far as i know. it features dmitri from paris (deee-lite?). if anyone has been there can you let me know what its all about?

------------------

"Keep on charging the enemy so long as there is life."

-ancient Chinese fortune cookie

This is how rumors get started......

This is the line up from The Boston Phoenix

EMBASSY,

(536-2100), 30 Lansdowne St., Boston.

Thursday, October 5 At 10 p.m., "International Thursdays," Latin house with DJ Anthony.

Friday, October 6 At 10 p.m., "Revolution," house with DJ J.C.

Saturday, October 7 At 10 p.m., house with DJ Eddie K.

Tuesday, October 10 At 10 p.m., "Lot 36," house with DJ Eddie K.

Thursday, October 12 At 10 p.m., "International Thursdays," Latin house with DJ Anthony.

Friday, October 13 At 10 p.m., "Revolution," house with DJ J.C.

Saturday, October 14 At 10 p.m., house with DJ Eddie K.

NOTHIGN ABOUT DJ Dimitri....and by the way, Dimitri from Paris and Dimitri from Deelite are TWO DIFFERENT DJs.

cwm16.gif

well, i have a flyer i got from avalon on sat nite saying that tuesday oct. 10 is Night at the Playboy Mansion hosted by like miss September or something and dmitri from paris is going to be there. my friend got a flyer for the same thing a couple weeks ago but the date for it was oct. 3rd. maybe its some new weekly thing? idont know. The phoenix is a great paper but it doesnt always tell the whole story. in fact, i dont know who does tell the whole story. there needs to be some central source for all happenings. i think someone needs to go to the embassy next tuesday and report back, any takers? if i lived in town i would. =(

thanks tho, kleen

------------------

"Keep on charging the enemy so long as there is life."

-ancient Chinese fortune cookie

Dmitry from paris was there last night...

They have a resident DJ every week and occasionally they are bringing in guest dj's...I have been a couple times on tuesdays and its pretty good. Kinda mainstream/vocal house the times i have been there. Crowd was good too. Not bad for a tuesday night. It seems like tuesday nights are getting crowded, you got venu, aria(hip hop) and now embassy, which is a good thing if you dont work weekdays, bad thing if you have to wake up wed. morning..

ttfn

-bradk

[This message has been edited by bradk (edited 10-11-2000).]

Archived