Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck Ss Dan Badass Juggs&digital Douche Bag

i see that some people were up all day & night partying instead of going to their good friends party at River Street fridaynight. Sorry i couldn't go P-Tek .... i had to work but would have gone because you came out to support us. (geez ..... the nerve of some people) :nono:

Originally posted by vip-tech

FUCK ALL YOU SCUM BAGS

UNLESS YOU COME TO JOEYS TOMMOROW

PERIOD

VIP I am really sorry about this after VOODOO we went to Roxy and then back to Juggs place partyed like champs got home Friday night sick as hell told Neena and Piro I was sick puking... I even stayed home Saturday night... It is Sunday and I am just recovering I will make it up

an apology is due here...and i am sorry for not being at riverstreet friday night...but i kid u not VIP-TEK i dont even know what happened to friday at all...i cant remember...and i know juggs and seaside dan can back me up on that i ddint even know that friday passed by so damn quickly...anyway i guess we all know where ill be next friday ready to PARTY like a rockstar.

I fought like hell to make it out of that crack-den and almost made it if it wasn't for that fucking rt 1 & 9 traffic. It took me almost 2 hrs to get to riverstreet. I was so fucking pissed off. I sat outside the doors pleading with the bouncers. I felt like the "Juke-box hero"(noone knows what I'm talking about)...got to hang w/ Stardo afterhours...that was cool.................

Originally posted by stiffler

I fought like hell to make it out of that crack-den and almost made it if it wasn't for that fucking rt 1 & 9 traffic. It took me almost 2 hrs to get to riverstreet. I was so fucking pissed off. I sat outside the doors pleading with the bouncers. I felt like the "Juke-box hero"(noone knows what I'm talking about)...got to hang w/ Stardo afterhours...that was cool.................

Matty saved my life with that chicken wrap she made us.ahahhaha

i was so damm tired i thought i was going to pass out on the way home.

and i had never to go to deko on sat too. Had a great time time though!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by deeelite1

Seaside Dan, Juggs, and Badass.....

Partying like rockstars is NO EXCUSE.. If you all were real rockstars you would have been able to go to River, Arc, then Deko and Factory.. topping it off with Joeys.

You all are slipping.

wow, that club line up--you just gave me a flashback of times past. i definatly can't do that anymore.

(typical week tue:saints,afterhours,work-wed:abyss,afterhours,work-thurs:joeys's,carusos,metro,southpark,centrofly,afterhours,work-fri:sandbar,vinyl,work-sat:work,merge,tempts,whiteroom until 8am, then sounfactory until close(every week) then drive all the way to tempts sun night to go to work mon 9am.)

ps: when u see the word work in there that consists of a 12hr work day in a suit and tie, interacting with people while mangled not pretty. this was a typical week and i did it for 2yrs straight never missed a week or day. if u do not believe me ask any one who's known me more than 3months. so badass take a break if u have to. god only gives us one body:eek: