Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My personal Thank-You to PVD and friends...

joeg

Originally posted by joeg

I'd like to thank PVD and everyone who did anything to get the arc gig to happen this coming monday...

i will be there from open to close...

gigs like these give us a reason to love nyc, the scene, and the djs.

yes yes - i love NYC!

and now i get to see PVD with joeg! yay!

work tues is gonna suck.

Originally posted by echostar

youre aware that that's a 4 hour timespan right?

i guess i should probably start a personal thank-you to echostar for helping me when i lost my ability to do math... thanks bro, you're a life saver! :aright:

Lainie: the pleasure is all mine :)

melissa: :D

He is playing from 10-2. I'm really glad he is doing this for the sake of NY. With all the pressure from law enforement and politics, we needed someone to step up and make a positive move to help the NY scene. He truly is a leader in the industry, even if he doesn't want to be labeled like that. Based on his interview comments and the way he seemed to be vibing Roxy, I would imagine he will be playing Roxy more regularly. Please get residency soon Paul!

Originally posted by digitaldan

He is playing from 10-2. I'm really glad he is doing this for the sake of NY. With all the pressure from law enforement and politics, we needed someone to step up and make a positive move to help the NY scene. He truly is a leader in the industry, even if he doesn't want to be labeled like that. Based on his interview comments and the way he seemed to be vibing Roxy, I would imagine he will be playing Roxy more regularly. Please get residency soon Paul!

well said.