Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new years eve in South Beach

Originally posted by trueqwest

I think Shadow Lounge has something big going on, I'll let you know when I get more info...

Shadow Lounge is long time closed...clubs to check out - - Crobar/Spin (same owner of Space)...ur best bet for New Year's is at Space in downtown..dont waste ur time anywhere else..:D

;) Thank you for your reply's.

We actually got a table at Space last year for NEW YEARS EVE. We had an awesome time and the music was incredible! Space is still an option, but I would love to try another place.

Has anyone heard of MAZE? It's a new club opening in South Beach the end of this month. Thanks for your input.

KEEP ROLLING,

ALLIE

what kind of music do they play at Space?

Space has a little bit of everything for you: Blue Room- Oscar G playing Prog. house/Deep Trance/Tribal house/Tech./Tech. House..the man is one of the best Djs in the US (the creator of Dark Beat)....Patio- Roly plays the "Lunar Sessions" great funky house/Prog. house Miami's most underrated Dj; always a great vibe in the patio and great music; u will dance ur ass off all night and morning long on the patio guaranteed!!....Black Room- dont know who djs i think its Radamas but its Hip Hop, if thats ur cup of tea (heaven knows its not mine)...hope this has helped u a bit...and remember...ENJOY MIAMI!!!!:D

Thanks for all the info on Space...I'm probably going to head there for NYE. Just waiting for the website to post the details...

And I love Miami...that's why I can't wait to get back there next month!!!

alot of our NY transplant on the Miami board ONLY go to Space, cuz they say its the closet NY styled club we have here...music is always good, vibe usually very good, staff and bouncers leave alot to be desired...but overall a good place for good music and good times....

Go to Space if you don't mind driving, just remember, if you don't like it, your going to be stuck driving back to south beach, and I rather go to 2-3 clubs on New Years Eve if I was in Miami, so I'd stay in south beach.

BED should be very good that night. You can reserve a bed have diner, and dance on the bed till the new year

Cro Bar always has something going on

Level has been doing a lot of hip hop nights, check out what they have going on. I think Level is the best looking club in South beach. ( This is Prince's old club "Glam Slam" where fat Black pussy cat started)

Shadow Lounge was transformed into the new Liquids.. not too good....

have a blast!

Originally posted by jamezny1

me and my girl are flying in from nyc we got tickets for level we never saw george acosta spin b-4 cant wait!!!! trueqwest we are staying at the traymore

I'll be flying in with my girlfriend on 12/30, staying at the Clevelander. If George Acosta's at Level, I'm in...love his work, never saw him live though...I"ll talk to the girlfriend, she's kinda hooked on Space, but we won't have a car. I'll let you know what's the deal...

if you decide to go you have to go to www.levelnightclub.com its only $50 acosta is doing a 10 hour set keep in touch!!

I'll be flying in with my girlfriend on 12/30, staying at the Clevelander. If George Acosta's at Level, I'm in...love his work, never saw him live though...I"ll talk to the girlfriend, she's kinda hooked on Space, but we won't have a car. I'll let you know what's the deal...

I saw George Acosta last year at Level. It was a great time. The countdown was awesome the crowd was huge! The music was bumpin. I looked at level's site and it says STARDUST for this year. I am assuming this is "the music sounds better with you" Stardust. I would call the number just to make sure.

I really liked going to Nikki's beach club too. We went the night before new year's eve. It is $125 to go this year and it includes dinner. This is a totally awesome spot. The description doesn't give much as to who is dj'ing though. The place is great though. It has an indoors where the dj is and a dance floor but no back wall and it opens out onto the sandy beach, night sky, candle lit pathways with lounge chairs, beds and TP's. The perfect chill out area. Beautiful people are everywhere! I only wish my boyfriend and I had some other people to share it with!

We are coming down again this New Years. I am looking for a good time on New Year's so if anyone hears anything let me know. I love trance and house music and room to dance!

Spoke to Amy, and she's psyched to go to see Acosta on NYE. So count me in, I'm getting the tix this Fri when I get paid!!!

Do any of you guys want to meet up down there? Like I said, I'm arriving the 30th, staying until the 2nd, and the only plans I have are to get wrecked and tan. So, PM me if you'd like to get together, it'll be chill to have people to chill with where ever you go...

i hear it's a happening spot for NYE03 - can someone compare it to any of the Chicago scenes. Would hate to end up at a so-so spot on such a hot night...with an even HOTTER date! :D any 411 would help!!

oh, yeah...we like to drink...a lot (both bartenders!!):bounce:

• 3 weeks later...

We'll be at Level listening to Acosta...

are u sure he will be at Level for NYE? a new rumor that is about to happen is...he will be moving to Spin (owned by Space) after the New Years, but others say that he will be at Spin as soon as next saturday...call Level and find out bro...;)

We have our plane tix and are ready to go, we are just not too sure where to head on NYE yet. We were going to wait 'til we got there to figure it out, but would it be better to by our tix in advance?

Trueqwest- thanks for the invite, we may take you up on it!!

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

600 North presents:

F I R S T S U N R I S E

New Years Eve

Tuesday, December 31st 2002

The Largest N.Y.E. Party in the SOUTHEAST

@

600 NORTH

Daytona Beach, FL

First Sunrise is held in a MASSIVE complex of 600 North Plaza HOTEL + Night Club with all the Ballrooms converted into massive sound arenas. The hotel has been around for over 100+ years and enjoys a beautiful backdrop of sandy beaches with the sparkling Atlantic Ocean.

Be one of the first people in the USA to witness sunrise at the brith of 2003 directly with a view from the beach!

With 5 Arenas of Music ranging from BREAKS to DRUM & BASS, to HIP-HOP & HOUSE music. We literally have everything you need all under one roof, one vibe!

ALL AGES

21+ TO DRINK

(with IDs)

//////////////////////////////////////

[ Club 600 North MAIN ARENA ]

DJ ICEY

BABY ANNE

SHARAZ

MIKE NICE

MARK SANCHEZ

RAZ

[ Planet of the Drums D&B ARENA ]

AK1200

DARA

BAMBOO

CLRH20

CIRCLE K

DIVINITY

[ Electro / Breaks ARENA ]

JACKAL & HYDE live pa

MAGIC MIKE

SCRATCH D & H-BOMB dj set + live pa

HUDA HUDIA

RICK WEST

DJ SANDY

DJ KJ

JIMMY JOSLIN

DJ ORLANDO

KEITH MACKENZIE tagteamin w/ DJ FIXX

SUPERFLY JEFF

SHAKKA

[ House / Breaks ARENA ]

MERLYN

ERIC BERRETTA

MALICIOUS MIKE

CLIFF T.

DAVE CANNALTE

DJ KINESIS

SI DOG

DELICIOUS GROOVE

[ The Promenade ]

J. CLARK

SECRET SERVICE

ELMO

BILLY Z

DJ ELI

Featuring the Top National / International DJ's

5 MASSIVE Arenas of Major SOUND & LIGHTING

600 North

Atlantic Ave

DAYTONA BEACH, FL

(Corner of SEABREEZE & A-1-A)

MAIN INFO LINE

(386) 267.1611

www.600north.net

Running strong for the 4th straight year, the First Sunrise event is easily the most anticipated New Years Eve event in the Southeastern part of the U.S.A.

With some of the largest and best in electronic music in the world, the First Sunrise fest has featured all star DJs like DJ ICEY, RABBIT IN THE MOON, BABY ANNE,BREAKS to DRUM & BASS, to HIP-HOP & HOUSE music. We literally have everything you need all under one roof, one vibe!

ALL AGES

21+ TO DRINK

(with IDs)

[ Club 600 North MAIN ARENA ]

DJ ICEY

BABY ANNE

SHARAZ

MIKE NICE

MARK SANCHEZ

RAZ

[ Planet of the Drums D&B ARENA ]

AK1200

DARA

BAMBOO

CLRH20

CIRCLE K

DIVINITY

[ Electro / Breaks ARENA ]

JACKAL & HYDE live pa

MAGIC MIKE

SCRATCH D & H-BOMB dj set + live pa

HUDA HUDIA

RICK WEST

DJ SANDY

DJ KJ

JIMMY JOSLIN

DJ ORLANDO

KEITH MACKENZIE tagteamin w/ DJ FIXX

SUPERFLY JEFF

SHAKKA

[ House / Breaks ARENA ]

MERLYN

ERIC BERRETTA

MALICIOUS MIKE

CLIFF T.

DAVE CANNALTE

DJ KINESIS

SI DOG

DELICIOUS GROOVE

[ The Promenade ]

J. CLARK

SECRET SERVICE

ELMO

BILLY Z

DJ ELI

Featuring the Top National / International DJ's

5 MASSIVE Arenas of Major SOUND & LIGHTING

600 North

Atlantic Ave

DAYTONA BEACH, FL

(Corner of SEABREEZE & A-1-A)

MAIN INFO LINE

(386) 267.1611

www.600north.net

Running strong for the 4th straight year, the First Sunrise event is easily the most anticipated New Years Eve event in the Southeastern part of the U.S.A.

With some of the largest and best in electronic music in the world, the First Sunrise fest has featured all star DJs like DJ ICEY, RABBIT IN THE MOON, BABY ANNE, JACKAL & HYDE, AK1200 + many others. It's events have been the foundation for countless New Years memories for Thousands upon Throusands of partygoers.

/ TICKET LOCATIONS /

$45

PRESALE

This show will fill up fast.

Please purchase Pre-Sale tickets @ the following locations to gaurentee your New Years night that will be done right!

YOU CAN BUY TICKETS ONLINE @ www.600north.net

VINYL FRONTIER

Orlando

407-872-1844

DROP SHOP

Orlando

(407) 839-6050

ATLANTIC SOUNDS

Daytona

(386) 258-1420

The PLAZA Resort & Spa

(front desk) 24/7

Daytona Beach

(386) 255-4471

ALL AGES

21+ TO DRINK

bring ids!

/ HOTEL INFO /

For reservations at any one of these following Oceans Resort Hotels..

-- Please call 1-800-874-7420 --

PLAZA RESORT & SPA

600 N. Atlantic Ave

TREASURE ISLAND RESORT

2025 S. Atlantic Ave

BEST WESTERN LA PLAYA RESORT

2500 N. Atlantic Ave

ACAPULCO HOTEL & RESORT

2502 S. Atlantic Ave

BEACHCOMBER RESORT

200 N. Atlantic Ave

RADISSON RESORT

640 N. Atlantic Ave

/ RELATED SITES /

www.600north.net

www.forcerecordings.com

www.breabeatscience.com

www.pamdjs.com

www.amonly.com

www.pushpix.com

www.hallucination.com

Don't be left out last year.

Many people refused to take a trip to Daytona Beach for a NYE massive party.. big mistake. Go JACKAL & HYDE, AK1200 + many others. It's events have been the foundation for countless New Years memories for Thousands upon Throusands of partygoers.

/ TICKET LOCATIONS /

$45

PRESALE

This show will fill up fast.

Please purchase Pre-Sale tickets @ the following locations to gaurentee your New Years night that will be done right!

YOU CAN BUY TICKETS ONLINE @ www.600north.net

VINYL FRONTIER

Orlando

407-872-1844

DROP SHOP

Orlando

(407) 839-6050

ATLANTIC SOUNDS

Daytona

(386) 258-1420

The PLAZA Resort & Spa

(front desk) 24/7

Daytona Beach

(386) 255-4471

ALL AGES

21+ TO DRINK

bring ids!

/ HOTEL INFO /

For reservations at any one of these following Oceans Resort Hotels..

-- Please call 1-800-874-7420 --

PLAZA RESORT & SPA

600 N. Atlantic Ave

TREASURE ISLAND RESORT

2025 S. Atlantic Ave

BEST WESTERN LA PLAYA RESORT

2500 N. Atlantic Ave

ACAPULCO HOTEL & RESORT

2502 S. Atlantic Ave

BEACHCOMBER RESORT

200 N. Atlantic Ave

RADISSON RESORT

640 N. Atlantic Ave

/ RELATED SITES /

www.600north.net

www.forcerecordings.com

www.breabeatscience.com

www.pamdjs.com

www.amonly.com

www.pushpix.com

www.hallucination.com

Don't be left out last year.

Many people refused to take a trip to Daytona Beach for a NYE massive party.. big mistake. Go with the flow & don't be left alone. See you this year @ 600 NORTH n.y.e. 2003!

Main Flyer will be posted soon!