Clubplanet Nightlife Community

new years eve in South Beach

We really aren't getting anywhere with this thread are we? I have been hoping someone would tell us out of towners where the hot spot is. I enjoyed Level last year but would like to go somewhere new. Does anyone have any input on Crobar or Maze? Crobar hasn't updated there site in 2 months. What is with them? Also Nikki's beach club is the bomb but they don't say who is spinning on New Year's. I don't want to pay $125 a head and listen to bad music. (I like trance and house) So if anyone is out there that is from South Beach or the surrounding area, give us some feedback please! ( :

Ok everyone im going to S.B too for about a week. Going on the 27th to see PVD @ Space then the 28th @ Spin to see George Acosta. Im coming from New Jersey and wondering where is everyone going to be @ NYE. Maybe we can all meet up and celebrate the 5,4,3,2,1, lololol

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

I'm headed to Crobar for New Years Eve. A bunch of friends and I are getting a VIP table there. Glogirl, if you want to meet up there, I'm sure it will be an UNBELIEVABLE PARTY. 2 of the friends we're hooking up with are from Detroit as well! Crobar has incredible house/techno/trance music.

Maze is still relatively new. They just opened up on the 29th of November. It still is too early to tell if it will be a hot spot or not. I decide on Crobar because my husband and I frequent the clubs on South Beach often and to us, its one of the hottest! If you decide against Crobar...Level & Space will be a blast as well.

Good luck and have FUN!

allison94

These Parties are gonna be off Te Hook!!!

Rumi and Sagamore Hotel Tickets for New Years. Email the StarBlazeGroup@hotmail.com

or contact Gregory @ 857 498 -1368

Miami

If you plan on spending your new years in Miami, their is no better place to celebrate than Miami's hottest venue Rumi.

General Admission $150(Rumi)$125(Sagamore)

2 Hours Open Bar 10pm-12am

Champagne Toast at Midnight

VIP Admission (4 person minimum at table) $250(Rumi)

1 Bottle of Vodka (Per 4 people)

1 Bottle of Champagne (Per 4 People)

2 Hour Open Bar 10pm-12am

Champagne Toast at Midnight

A Great upscale crowd with Great music and Vibes

Sagamore Hotel

5 Dj's-

Dj AM-Poolside

Samantha Ronson-VIP Roofdeck

DJ ShawnRudnick-Grand Lobby

DJ Duncan Ross-Library Bar

Mr Mauricio- Beach Front

Fireworks Extravaganza

Live Tmes Square Satelite Feed

Visul Arts Display by Local Motion

Celeb Photo Exhibit "American Dreams"

General Admision: $125

Open Bar 9pm-12am

Midnight Champaign Toast

Rooftop/Above the Hotel $200

Tables $1200 for6 guests

Includes: 1 Bottle premium Vodka

1 Botte premium champagne

Vip Tables: $2000 for 6 Guests

Includes: 2 Bottles of premium Vodka

2 Bttle of premium Chapagne

*includes access to VIP roof Party

Doors open @ 9pm

Hottest Party on South Beach this year Hands Down

• 4 years later...

Hey guys

Space is great but there is a really hot New Years Eve party at Hotel Sagamore. A good friend of mine is promoting the event there and they are close to selling out. Shannon Elizabeth is hosting the party. Really good european house out by beach front pool (Dj Vanjee) and Hip hop, rock and 80's inside by Tommy Ryk. Check out myspace link if you want additional info.

http://www.myspace.com/newyearsevesagamore

Happy new years to everyone!!! be safe!