Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Sticky For the Greatest Poster Ever.....DGMODEL

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

…When my life was ruined, and my family killed, my farm destroyed, i knelt down on the ground and yelled up to the heavens, "Why god? Why me?" and the thundering voice of God answered, "There's just something about you that pisses me off…

Originally posted by dgmodel

…When my life was ruined, and my family killed, my farm destroyed, i knelt down on the ground and yelled up to the heavens, "Why god? Why me?" and the thundering voice of God answered, "There's just something about you that pisses me off…

:laugh: :laugh:

...I think Biggie was cool as a rapper, nah’meen, and I think, in his heart, he wanted to change a lot of things. 50 Cent is a bit different. I’m not with the “Save The Children’s Fund." I don’t give a fuck about another niggas kids, just my kid...

...I think Biggie was cool as a rapper, nah’meen, and I think, in his heart, he wanted to change a lot of things. 50 Cent is a bit different. I’m not with the “Save The Children’s Fund." I don’t give a fuck about another niggas kids, just my kid...

At least he's honest cause thats how a lot of people think but just don't say it ;)

i ve been alright... same ish different day... glad to see you around again... hows my girl??? (misky)

she's ok, i actually haven't really seen her in a while... She still consumes more liquor than any girl I know still. Other than that she is still Misky ;)

See ya around

• 2 weeks later...