Clubplanet Nightlife Community

why are teenage boys now so much hotter than years ago?

weyes

call me a dirty old lady if you want (i'm not that old), but teenage boys these days are fuckin' hot. (not all of them, of course.) when i was in high school, there was no one appealing at all :rolleyes: ; this is so unfair! seriously, i was at an all-ages rave last weekend and i was doing my fair share of drooling. and this post is prompted by my looking at some kid's post who's a raver and probably a teen and :drool: ...

where were these guys when it was my turn :cuss: ?!?!

. . . Same thing can be said for teenage girls, and just for effect, I will now Quote the lyrics from the song "Funkier Than A Mosquito's Tweeter" by RnB (REAL RnB, not this 'my neck, my back' sheeot) legend, Nina Simone:

You're nothing but a dirty, dirty old man

You do your thinking with a one track mind

Keep talkin' about heaven glory but

On your face is a different story

Clean up your rap your story's getting dusty

Wash out your mouth

Your lies are getting rusty

Can't believe nothing you say

'Cause I'm around and I see what you do

You know you're funky as a mosquito's tweeter

You gotta mouth like a herd of boll weevils

Same old game, same old thing

You never changed

Always rappin 'bout the same old thing

I got something to tell ya

I got something to tell you baby

But you ain't hip to baby

Blowin' minds is a thing of the past

You blew your chance that's why you never last

You want to be a graduate mother

But in reality just another brother

You think you slick but could

Stand a lot of greasing

The things you do ain't never really pleasin'

Can't believe nothin' you say

You know you funky as a mosquito's tweeter

You got a mouth like a herd of boll weevils

A...lways rappin 'bout the same old thing

You beautiful, beautiful

Beautiful, beautiful

Brought yoursef a pot of baked stew

Nothin' worse than an educated fool

Talkin' sex is your favorite conversation

But peace and love is a famous generation

What's in your head has really started

Showing your conversation gettin' kinda boring

Can't believe nothin' you say

You know you funky as a mosquito's tweeter

You got a mouth like a herd of boll weevils

Same old game, same old game

Same old thing you never change

Always rappin' 'bout the same old thing

Child molestors the both of you:nono:

next thing you know you'll be saying, "Damn those grammar school boys are looking SWEET!!!"

this must be what that teacher who had an affair w/ her 14 yr old student was thinking............

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ou812

next thing you know you'll be saying, "Damn those grammar school boys are looking SWEET!!!"

this must be what that teacher who had an affair w/ her 14 yr old student was thinking............

....the difference is she fucked him and had his love child!.........just because you're not gonna buy...doesn't mean u can't window shop.....

Originally posted by ou812

according to studies because of the food americans eat girls are getting their period younger and younger. getting the first period at the age of 9 aint to uncommon ne more. just imagine that means a 9 year old can get pregnant. damn like your in kindergarted ur mom is like 14. babies having babies yall...

this is why bovine growth hormone is bad...or good if ur a priest...haha, maybe thats why preist cant stop molesting because the teenage boys are just too hot these days...eww im so glad i never let a priest put the eucharist in my mouth, always in my hand...

damn...i should stop posting and write my brief already...ihate homework....

Originally posted by t0nythelover

this is why bovine growth hormone is bad...or good if ur a priest...haha, maybe thats why preist cant stop molesting because the teenage boys are just too hot these days...eww im so glad i never let a priest put the eucharist in my mouth, always in my hand...

....that was like......the most disturbing thought all day lol

Originally posted by t0nythelover

according to studies because of the food americans eat girls are getting their period younger and younger. getting the first period at the age of 9 aint to uncommon ne more. just imagine that means a 9 year old can get pregnant. damn like your in kindergarted ur mom is like 14. babies having babies yall...

damn...i should stop posting and write my brief already...ihate homework....

it's not just American girls..I was born in Russia..and I got my period when I was like 10 and I started developing at 9..no joke..I was a B cup in 6th grade...:)

Originally posted by misk

[b.........just because you're not gonna buy...doesn't mean u can't window shop.....

exactly :aright: ! i have no real interest in these guys; they have nothing to offer me (except for their extreme hotness :flame: ) and either annoy me or bore me, for the most part, just 'cause we really don't have anything in common - and that's not a value judgment. we're just at different places in our lives.

some of you may recall my recent posts about a foxy 20-year-old co-worker; i plan to not pursue any type of non-work-related relationship with him, not just 'cause he's a co-worker (though that's a policy of mine, too), but because 20 is just too young. i won't go out with anyone who can't get into clubs (well, easily ;) ) :laugh: !

I used to think the same way... when I was in college, and into my early 20's, I couldn't help but wonder why the fuck there were so many hot teenage boys walking around and where they had been when I was their age. I'm way too old to think that way anymore... I just look at them and they all look like little kids to me...

i have to say that some of the teenage girls these days make me wish I was 15 again. I was actually discussing this with a friend. I think with age you notice what you haven't before. You get older but they stay the same, innocent, untouched, unspoiled. eh, it's only downhill from here. :(

Originally posted by weyes

call me a dirty old lady if you want (i'm not that old), but teenage boys these days are fuckin' hot. (not all of them, of course.) when i was in high school, there was no one appealing at all :rolleyes: ; this is so unfair! seriously, i was at an all-ages rave last weekend and i was doing my fair share of drooling. and this post is prompted by my looking at some kid's post who's a raver and probably a teen and :drool: ...

where were these guys when it was my turn :cuss: ?!?!

Yeah, they are few lil boys I would to teach a thing or two....lol:tongue: :D:hat:

well i have to desagree a little in this topic yea mybe they are some hotties out there but God must of the teenage now at days dress like SHIT , they try to look cool but i think they need a FASHION EMERGENCY plus i find them less educated i saw how they treat girls and how they talk to theire parents

they think they are gods or something like that somebody needs to give them a really hard punch to all thouse who thinks them selves as kings....

Originally posted by scaredgirl

they think they are gods or something like that somebody needs to give them a really hard punch to all thouse who thinks them selves as kings....

i'll give you that; the ones i've seen mostly do seem to have as bad or worse attitudes than even the biggest assholes i knew back in the day.