Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
angelicious

Would you buy a Knockoff????

Recommended Posts

I have to say I really cant, I tried because they were so much cheaper but I couldnt bring myself to do it.

But I just might buy a knockoff of an LV bag just so I can put my doggy inside and walk around with him, but that I might even back out of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just cant buy a knockoff...If I cant have the real thing, I dont want anything, ya know? The doggie idea sounds cute,lol...me and my boyfriend Joegio share a cuteyyy little puppy ( long haired chihuahua) and I always carryr him around b/c hes soooo small...I dunno if he would fit in any of my bags though,lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I just cant buy a knockoff...If I cant have the real thing, I dont want anything, ya know? The doggie idea sounds cute,lol...me and my boyfriend Joegio share a cuteyyy little puppy ( long haired chihuahua) and I always carryr him around b/c hes soooo small...I dunno if he would fit in any of my bags though,lol

....awww...long haired chuhuahua's are soooo cute!!........and as far as knock-offs.....there are a never in my book......don't get me wrong.....a bag does not HAVE to be designer to be something i will use....if i like it...i get it...however...i will not carry an imitation whatever.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

now there is a difference between a fake and a knock off.. if you think about it almost everything we buy is a knock off of something more expensive.. guess, dkny and all those are usually knock offs of something.. buying a fake now is a different story.. it just looks cheesey.. i see girls at my school that have fake coach bags.. and the c's are circles or something.. those bags are not even that expensive.. you can geta nice guess bag for the same price you geta fake coach bag..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by dknybabe2929

I am assuming we are talking about fakes...that was a good point Dani...;)

Misk - I know what you mean...I have some designer bags, but If I see a cheap one for fkn $10 and I like it, ITS MINE BABBBYYYY,lol

lol hellz yeah i hear ya...... :) like those little cute trendy bags, who cares if you spend like 20 bucks on it bc you know you'll only use it for a short while...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would never even think about getting a fake. If I can't afford it, then that's that, too bad for me. I'd rather get something cheap that I like then have an imitation Moschino bag or something... fakes are just wrong. It's like if you can't afford it, don't act like you can.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

good point dani.

"fakes" are wrong. if you are sporting a fake you are going to attract the attention of the people that do'nt know any better and the people that really know what an authetic piece looks like will look down on you for trying to look as if you were using or wearing something more expensive.

you don't want your image to be fake do ya?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if i got a fake i would trash it... take it to the beach and stuff like that. i wouldnt carry a fake around and try to act like it was real ;) the worst is when you get the real thing and it gets fucked up though, my fendi is trashed, i might as will have a fake. :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

other people might not know it's fake, but i still would and that would give me a bad feeling in my stomach. i like to be proud of something i spent a lot of money on. i'm not a label whore. however, i think people that buy imitations are CHEAP (label) WHORES.

and something just doesn't look right when a person is dressed in clothes that look like they came from mandee or strawberry wearing a vuitton purson. it gives me the impression that either

a) she spent her last dime on the purse

or

B) it's a knock off

i get angry when i spend money on the real thing and i see someone else wearing the $10 version.

examples of things i loved to wear up until they started selling them in chinatown.

gucci hat

gucci belt

dior saddle purse

dior aviator glasses

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bkissa

other people might not know it's fake, but i still would and that would give me a bad feeling in my stomach. i like to be proud of something i spent a lot of money on. i'm not a label whore. however, i think people that buy imitations are CHEAP (label) WHORES.

and something just doesn't look right when a person is dressed in clothes that look like they came from mandee or strawberry wearing a vuitton purson. it gives me the impression that either

a) she spent her last dime on the purse

or

B) it's a knock off

i get angry when i spend money on the real thing and i see someone else wearing the $10 version.

examples of things i loved to wear up until they started selling them in chinatown.

gucci hat

gucci belt

dior saddle purse

dior aviator glasses

:mad: :mad: :mad:

ahhhhh, I so agree with you on the Gucci hat. I bought mine last year and I spent alot of $$$ on it.... now I see every other girl wearing the imitation!!!! grrrrrrrr :mad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK I HAVE TO ADDMIT I GOT A PRETTY DAMN GOOD LOOKING DIOR BAG IN hONG kONG..LOL

BUT I LANDED THIS JOB IN FASHION AND NEEDLESS TO SAY I GET FREE DESIGNER THINGS AND GREAT DISCOUNTS. i GOT MYSLEF A REAL LV bag during the summer. i was pretty proud of myself. because i have always been in love with fashion. so there i think im the only one who posted they got a fake anythiing..lol i dont have fake boobs, does any one here have or disagree with it?

anyways to go back to the topic the thing i cant stand is

some lady with a bad gross foot and stuffed it in a fake Gucci sandal they got off the street stuffing her body into a fake pair of Gucci jeans and jelly roll coming out.:laugh: :laugh: :eek: :eek: its to much. and then to be missing nails or having a badwig on. if you had money to buy a so called real Gucci sandal or jeans etc.. then i only pray that you can first get a pedicure and a better wig then buying fake things. No?

sorry i just see these things in the city to much.:):)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by mystify82281

like those little cute trendy bags, who cares if you spend like 20 bucks on it bc you know you'll only use it for a short while...

i agree. i have better things to spend my money on than some trendy overpriced stuff that i'll only use/wear for one season. :rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by nifer

i agree. i have better things to spend my money on than some trendy overpriced stuff that i'll only use/wear for one season. :rolleyes:

yeah but the only bad thing is i have a TON of bags just taking up space in my closet.... and most of them are like brand spankin new!!!

maybe i should consider ebay???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by monichinadoll

anyways to go back to the topic the thing i cant stand is

some lady with a bad gross foot and stuffed it in a fake Gucci sandal they got off the street stuffing her body into a fake pair of Gucci jeans and jelly roll coming out.:laugh: :laugh: :eek: :eek: its to much. and then to be missing nails or having a badwig on. if you had money to buy a so called real Gucci sandal or jeans etc.. then i only pray that you can first get a pedicure and a better wig then buying fake things. No?

lol i see it all the time.

what about all the girls in brooklyn wearing that fake versace stuff.

and

from what i see in manhattan, it seems like there are some new hot designers called "cucci" and "goach" :laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

omg my fav thing that i witness was VersaGE.. with a g!!! they sell it on 86th street at that weird store called nothing fits. once i saw that i said im in the wrong place..lol it was so funny. i will never forget that:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: and yeah bkln has to many cucci gear out..lol:D :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×