Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you buy a Knockoff????

angelicious

If you look hard enough you can find the real thing for really cheap. In Massachusettes we found a Versace Outlet store and got the makeup, the belts, shoes dresses you name it. For realistic prices. Also I never buy a knockoff if it doesn't look right. I go to Neiman Marcus and Saks and handle the real thing, so I know what kind of quality to look for. Let me tell you I've seen some prada stuff for 300 dollars that was made so crudely that I wouldn't pay 5$ for it on Canal Street, let alone pay full price at the department store. :woah2::what::huh::mad:

Anyway It's very tacky, low class, and a very nouveau-riche thing to have all your shit with the designer label alll over it like some girl scout badge. Like the Louis Vuitton thing is getting so played. I wouldn't want it anymore b/c I'll look like all the wannabes. :rolleyes:

Shop wisely girls. :biggrin:

Originally posted by urbainchic

Anyway It's very tacky, low class, and a very nouveau-riche thing to have all your shit with the designer label alll over it like some girl scout badge. :

you are so right.

one of my favorite favorite items of clothing was my white t-shirt with "I ONLY WEAR COUTURE" written across the chest. that doesn't accurately describe my wardrobe, but it was good for laughs. unfortunately i leant it to some bitch and never got it back.

Originally posted by urbainchic

Anyway It's very tacky, low class, and a very nouveau-riche thing to have all your shit with the designer label alll over it like some girl scout badge. :

you are so right.

one of my favorite favorite items of clothing was my white t-shirt with "I ONLY WEAR COUTURE" written across the chest. that doesn't accurately describe my wardrobe, but it was good for laughs. unfortunately i leant it to some bitch and never got it back.