Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
dgmodel

spice girl almost nabbed...

LONDON, England -- England football captain David Beckham says he is reviewing his family's security arrangements, after police arrested nine people in connection with an alleged plot to kidnap his Spice Girl wife Victoria.

"The first role of a father and husband is to keep his family safe," the soccer star said in a statement on Sunday.

"Because of this incident we will be reviewing our security arrangements again with help from both the police and the security experts at Manchester United," Beckham added.

Police launched raids in London on Saturday and Sunday and arrested seven men and two women, whom they said they believed were part of a conspiracy to kidnap Victoria Beckham for a reported £5 million (US$7.75 million) ransom.

The arrests followed a tip-off by the News of the World tabloid newspaper, which said its reporters had infiltrated a gang of Romanian and Albanian kidnappers.

The newspaper said the gang planned to ambush Victoria at her home in Hertfordshire, north of London, and use a chemical spray to sedate her and her sons Brooklyn and Romeo, if they were with her.

Former Spice Girls star Victoria Beckham described her feeling of shock following the reports. She issued a statement after learning of the plot on Saturday. "I'm stunned by what has happened," she said. "It's clear these people were serious and that, of course, has scared the life out of me.

"It's terrifying to think that someone would want to do that to you and your children. I'm in absolute and total shock."

Husband David was not told of the threat until the end of United's match

She said she would be talking to her security team, adding: "But if people want to do this to my family how can you be 100 percent sure you'll prevent it?

"If someone is that mad -- that sick -- what can you do? I don't think this will really sink in for a while. I'm just so shocked."

Victoria Beckham is believed to have been told of the kidnap plot on Saturday but chose not to tell her husband until after Manchester United's game in the afternoon.

Victoria Beckham gave birth in September to the couple's second child, a boy named Romeo. Her husband, who plays for England's national soccer team and Manchester United, is one of Britain's biggest sports stars and the Beckhams are among the country's most popular celebrities.

She was at Old Trafford on Sunday watching her husband play to a 2-1 win over Southampton. Sources close to the couple told the UK's Press Association that Victoria was told of the threat before the game kicked off but did not tell her husband until full time.

Victoria shot to superstardom in the 1990s as part of the Spice Girls. The band has sold about 40 million albums and 25 million singles worldwide and has had nine No. 1 singles in Britain alone.

This year, the former "Posh Spice" has been seeking to revive her solo career with a new single, "A Mind of its Own."

The alleged plot to snatch Victoria Beckham is not the first kidnap threat the Beckhams have had to deal with. An elite police organised crime unit reportedly helped foil a plot in November 1999 to snatch Victoria and baby son Brooklyn, then 10 months old, while David played for England against Scotland at Wembley.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/11/03/uk.beckham/index.html

Originally posted by dgmodel

lmao... my sister is in the medical field and she comes across the weirdest shit... and one time this girl was yhaving a baby and then she had it and she named it placenta!!! lmao... what a tard..

NO FUCKIN WAY! i dont believe that. can u imagine the first day at school, hi this is little placenta...

Originally posted by dgmodel

lmao... my sister is in the medical field and she comes across the weirdest shit... and one time this girl was yhaving a baby and then she had it and she named it placenta!!! lmao... what a tard..

i KNOW THIS GIRL A TEACHER AND HAS A BLACK KID IN CLASS WHO'S NAME IS LITTLE MAN WILLIAMS