Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko Last Night...

Originally posted by cynstam21

No disrespect to DJDan or Jarmenio, BUT I had the worst time at Deko last night....Denny's music was the only thing that kept me goin..

waaaayyyy tooooo crowded, no rooom to move, breathe, and gettin a drink wasn't even worth it...the wait was so long

i hate to do this too..but i have to agree...

wayyyyyyyy toooooo crowded ...every where ya turn its a fuckin walkway..i was getting so aggrivated that it was interfering with my getting drunk and kept me sober the whole night :mad:

...butt i do have to give a special thanks to Dan & Joe ;):D

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by missdivinity

i hate to do this too..but i have to agree...

wayyyyyyyy toooooo crowded ...every where ya turn its a fuckin walkway..i was getting so aggrivated that it was interfering with my getting drunk and kept me sober the whole night :mad:

...butt i do have to give a special thanks to Dan & Joe ;):D

Its hard to get drunk anyway, when you have to wait so long for a drink. Not that it is anyone's fault that it is busy, just sayin.

By the time you get your next drink, the little buz you had off the one before (if you even got one) is gone.

Originally posted by xrapturex

Its hard to get drunk anyway, when you have to wait so long for a drink. Not that it is anyone's fault that it is busy, just sayin.

By the time you get your next drink, the little buz you had off the one before (if you even got one) is gone.

especially with those big red straws..the minute i walked away from the bar..my drink was done:D

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Come on now Stardo, no need to go slammin me like that....

Where's the love????

If we took all the crackheads off this board...

a) it would be no fun....

B) there would only be two people left to talk to one another...

:makeout:

Originally posted by Kermzy

It was my first time at Deko and I couldn't have had a better time! The place is really, really nice, classy! I personally thought the staff members were nothing but friendly and helpful! It was definitely crowded, but I experienced no problems w/people being impolite, except for one bathroom incident but that just became comical!

Denny played great as usual! Thanks to Mr. Armenio, you're the best! Also thanks to Sergio, you truely are a class act!

Now if I just hadn't gone to Factory after that...

Ditto on what Kerm says;) ;) ;)

You are too funny.....

Nice gettin ta see ya twice this weekend!!!!

I was excited ta see ya, that was at least until ya started givin me the bird at Deko... lol....

yes it was. your not very talkative though but i saw you were busy with girl 452 . ahhahahaha

hey did you get your bike? im going to ask rose if she will share you one day so i can get a bike ride

Are you dating that girl you brought to rs? inquiring minds want to know.:D

Originally posted by djdanfury

Did u go to metro on Friday?

Hellz yeah!!! Metro was insane on Friday, Richie played a killer set...I'm shocked that Brian didn't post his review...sick, sick, sick

Anyhow, I dont think I'm goin to make it to Metro this coming Friday casue I spent most of my money at Roxy for Carl Cox, but it was well worth it...

I'll talk to Sergio next time, thanx Dan ;)

You guys are too funny.... do I look like I player or somethin???

I have been single since last March... I keep tellin ya!!! lol...

That girl was my friend Chris Scheir's girlfriend, Laura....

Still lookin at bikes... not doin anything for about another month or so...

Tryin to decide to go with another Triumph, or go with a rice burner....

The ducks are just too damn uncomfortable to ride all day....

Besides, I need somethin with two seats so I can take ya out on our date....

oh yeah, nice to finally meet ya in person Neena!!!

Dont listen to anything Stardo says about me, I'm really a nice guy!!! lol...

You guys are too funny.... do I look like I player or somethin???

I have been single since last March... I keep tellin ya!!! lol...

That girl was my friend Chris Scheir's girlfriend, Laura....

Still lookin at bikes... not doin anything for about another month or so...

Tryin to decide to go with another Triumph, or go with a rice burner....

The ducks are just too damn uncomfortable to ride all day....

Besides, I need somethin with two seats so I can take ya out on our date....

You getting a loud muffler?

Your going to have to ask rose if you can take me out on a date know cause i dont step on toes ;)

You are single cause you keep getting caught being a playa hahhaha

It was nice seeing you as well...cause we actually didn't meet...I think a nice guy would of made some conversation....so now I think I'm actually starting to believe all the things stardo says about you....just playin.....:D :D :D

Originally posted by neena16

It was nice seeing you as well...cause we actually didn't meet...I think a nice guy would of made some conversation....so now I think I'm actually starting to believe all the things stardo says about you....just playin.....:D :D :D

I didnt point him out to you? I probly didnt point him out cause i was to embarrassed that he was wearing a bandana ahah

Loud muffler?????

Of course silly.... Before it even hits the pavement I will have done all the modifications... carbon fiber pipes, re-map the fuel injection/or do a jet kit if its carberated....

Stock sucks!!!

And for the record, Rosa is already dating someone... we covered that already... silly rabbit....

For the record too, I am only single because I have not found someone that I want to be with yet.... I am past the point of needing someone around.... ya know????

Neena, I am much more social when I am well rested and fed.... I was out Friday after pullin an all nighter at the Roxy to see Cox, went straight to work, then to the gym and out too see you guys...

I will be more social next time fo sho...

Originally posted by cynstam21

Hellz yeah!!! Metro was insane on Friday, Richie played a killer set...I'm shocked that Brian didn't post his review...sick, sick, sick

Anyhow, I dont think I'm goin to make it to Metro this coming Friday casue I spent most of my money at Roxy for Carl Cox, but it was well worth it...

I'll talk to Sergio next time, thanx Dan ;)

Gotta agree with my girl on that one...Metro completely off the hook on friday. Cynstam ya gotta make it to retro metro!!!

I'll most likely get there a little late, got a wedding to go too. buh hum bug.

Neena, I am much more social when I am well rested and fed.... I was out Friday after pullin an all nighter at the Roxy to see Cox, went straight to work, then to the gym and out too see you guys...

I will be more social next time fo sho...

okay..I'll hold you to it... ;):D :D

Ya really dont like the bandana??????

Its still me under there... I just get really hot sometimes, need to keep the sweat out my eyes kid....

I really cant stand them they are such a turn off. yucky yucky and i hate the sport ones even worse when guys pull their hair up in the front alittle. So unattractive.

Well if you and rose havent swapped spit yet ?? There is a chance for you;) But if you have you will have to search the world for someone to much up to me.;)

Rose is already taken... haven't we discussed this before????

lol.....

I really thought I was startin ta grow on ya till ya gave me the finger at Deko Saturday night....

lol.....

By the way, if know one else told ya... you were lookin good this weekend!!!!!

Hee Hee!!!!

:makeout: ok i know but its a girl think. I will ask her if she minds then.

You always look nice. Youll look even nicer on that bike