Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats the HARDEST thing to shop for...

jeans are the worst for me.. i have short legs and a long torso.. so i have to buy jeans longer to fit in the crotch area.. and then get them altered! all those stores like arden b. and bebe i can't wear their jeans.. it would cost me more than the jeans to get those altered to fit!

Jeans by far.

Sad Story bout this. In order to make sure I get the rite pair of jeans. I bring my casual shoes wit me aside from wtuever I am wearin on my feet to make the jeans fit rite. sometimes wit jeans there is too much junk down on the leg that bunches up so it makes the shoes you wear look like shit

Originally posted by misk

..yes...yes...AND YES!.....they always make them look funny.....lol..when i find a good one...i buy like 10

yeah some make "them" look too pointy, or too saggy, or too pushed together, or too padded...

if i find a good one, you know that thing's going in the wash all the time :)

as soon as i get my fake boobies, perhaps this won't be a problem anymore???? :idea:

:laugh: dkny i hear ya -- that has happened to me once or twice (ummmmm) :tongue:

it's just so hard to part with one that you've worn and loved for so long!!!!

speaking of bras.... i STILL have a gift certificate to vic. secrets that i gotta use.....

it's soooo hard to find stuff there especially...... everything makes "them" look sooo pushed up and together and i HATE that! :)

Originally posted by mystify82281

:laugh: dkny i hear ya -- that has happened to me once or twice (ummmmm) :tongue:

it's just so hard to part with one that you've worn and loved for so long!!!!

speaking of bras.... i STILL have a gift certificate to vic. secrets that i gotta use.....

it's soooo hard to find stuff there especially...... everything makes "them" look sooo pushed up and together and i HATE that! :)

...and they like stalk u lol......"can i measure u"....do u need help.....how bout this color???.......

....how about u shut the fuck up and stop grabbing my BOOBS!.....however one time this woman told me i was a 36C...now this is not true......but she was a wonderful woman!...employee of the month if u ask me........

i just got a bra i love btw....it's olga i think...whatever...it is the BEST!

omfg jeans...... are impossible to find. I have crazy long legs, and finding jeans is impossible. I have small thighs but more volumptous hips, so w/e is tight on my thighs wont zipper. And what fits nice on my hips is huge on my thighs. Also, my butt is small so I always have to make sure jeans don't make it look flat or that the jeans sag there. The best fitting jeans ever have to be Mavi and D&G. And bras.... they always make my boobies look pointy for some reason. I'm a big chested girl though, but have a tiny back (32D) and thats hard to find. But Victorias Secret does the job well. However they make mine look HUGE b/c they push them almost up to my chin lol... well, not quite, but still hehe. :tongue:

PANTS!!!!!!!!

OMG pants are SO difficult esp for me--

seemslike NO women are like me

but I SCORED yesterday at Marshalls

BCBGs for 12 bucks

jeans mind you with a great fit ! IMPOSSIBLE you say - But I kid you not!

and some other cute pants at SUPER deals!

:D :D :D :D

I have been searching for SOOOOO long !

Originally posted by sugar_n_spice

Pants.

I hate shopping for work pants.

Jeans are impossible. I have long legs, so nothing is ever long enough on me. And a small butt and no hips.

AND shoes. Only b/c ill find like 10 pairs i like and i hate choosing. :)

Oh I know how you feel about choosing shoes!!!! No matter what shoe store I'm in, I'll manage to find like 10 things I like... and can never decide, and when I do, I get all pissy thinking "maybe I should have gotten those, etc."

DAMNIT!!!! :tongue: