Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So I Met Donkey Boy Friday

Originally posted by exit82

NO IT WAS THE RIGHT GUY YOU WERE PROBABLY JUST TOO BANGED UP TO NOTICE HIM OR YOU WERE HIDING SOMEWHERE, OR YOU MIGHT OF LEFT TOO EARLY BECAUSE YOURE A PUSSY.

now that myself, shlonger, shortbus and donkeyboy have all joined forces, insubordinates like you will not be tolerated. now apologize to mr. shortbus before you get maimed

Riding the Short Bus...We must join the forces together again...Donkeyboy was fucking whacked the other night...I knew there was problems when he called me around 3pm and said he went for a late lunch, got into a fight whith his girl and then decided to go get fucked up....He scares me so much sometimes...I just never see a people get as fucked up as he does.....

Originally posted by NJstacked

Riding the Short Bus...We must join the forces together again...Donkeyboy was fucking whacked the other night...I knew there was problems when he called me around 3pm and said he went for a late lunch, got into a fight whith his girl and then decided to go get fucked up....He scares me so much sometimes...I just never see a people get as fucked up as he does.....

I have seen you worse.:tongue:

:drool:

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

First of all I was not banged up Friday punk ass....

I may have been out of it and a bit tame due to my lack of sleep....

Donkeyboy definately wasnt wearin a black guinea tea...

so check yo self bitch, before ya get smacked like one....

i feel like i got to jump in. and yes if u step in front of the bus you will get run over like a lil ho. and he'd probably back over you also. so check your self before he beats you, bangs your sister, kicks your dads ass, and gets dome from your mom.

" dont't just stare at it eat it"