Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anal Virgin No More!!!!

aboyfrombklyn

It happened!!! I finally stuck it in my girl's ass. No, my girl does not believe in sex before marriage, but she was willing to give up the poop chute! Weird, right??!! I'm still scratching my head about it. It was the best ever!!!

I feel bad bragging about this knowing how she feels about sex altogether, but hey, it's the CP sex message board!!

Guest gabo

did u pound it hard or did you take it slowwwwww?

lots of lube I hope.... did she like it? did u cum from it.... did u cum in her ass?

in what position did u do it in?

..i don't get it...for whatever reasons....religious or personal...a girl will not have sex before marriage...yet has no problem letting u poke her in the butt...........seems hypocritical...no?....kinda like she is not having sex because she is not 'supposed to'.....yet technically......sex in the ass...is not 'sexual intercourse' by the whole sex before marriage thing......however i find it hard to believe father flanigan will tell u no sex before marriage...but hey! if u get the urge to ram her up the ass......U HAVE MY BLESSING!

...i am rambling now

Guest gabo
Originally posted by misk

..i don't get it...for whatever reasons....religious or personal...a girl will not have sex before marriage...yet has no problem letting u poke her in the butt...........seems hypocritical...no?....kinda like she is not having sex because she is not 'supposed to'.....yet technically......sex in the ass...is not 'sexual intercourse' by the whole sex before marriage thing......however i find it hard to believe father flanigan will tell u no sex before marriage...but hey! if u get the urge to ram her up the ass......U HAVE MY BLESSING!

...i am rambling now

can I fuck you in the ass?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by djjonstephen

How'd you take it your first time?????

well I was laying on my..... .... HEYYYYYY WAIT A MINUTE

Guest gabo
Originally posted by spragga25

Don't listen to this cracka!!

wanna sit on ragga's lap - I'll give you a ride on my wheelchair ;)

and what are you going to do when she sits on your lap??

yo uhavent been able to get a boner in years!

congrats... its about fucken time, im sure you have been aching to hit it for months because you used to talk about assfucking constantly. i dont see what the big deal is, i personally dont think it feels good so i consider it kinda disrespectful, to myself. get what u can i guess.

i think it is kinda a twisted situation, if someone is waiting to have sex, you should respect that and that means you wait as well. hopefully she enjoyed it and wasnt cringing the whole time lol. :blown:

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

It happened!!! I finally stuck it in my girl's ass. No, my girl does not believe in sex before marriage, but she was willing to give up the poop chute! Weird, right??!! I'm still scratching my head about it. It was the best ever!!!

I feel bad bragging about this knowing how she feels about sex altogether, but hey, it's the CP sex message board!!

First let me say congrats. And second can u help a brother out. I'm

having problems at heavens gate. St. peter said it was ok to enter

but for some dammmmmm reason my foot wont fit through the gate.

I"ve tried K-y but doesn't work. Maybe next time I'll pop the trunk

of my car and try some 10w-40 or 10w-30 syntheic. :confused:

Originally posted by somebitch

i think it is kinda a twisted situation, if someone is waiting to have sex, you should respect that and that means you wait as well. hopefully she enjoyed it and wasnt cringing the whole time lol. :blown:

i'm with somebitch on this one. what did your girl say afterwards?

Guest gabo
Originally posted by quoth

for a minute..i thought this guy was gonna say that his girl put her finger in his ass.........i have yet to try that but i hear u fuckin bust one hell of a nut.

well the thing is that when you fuck a girl in the ass you have to take it slow and soft. you really cant pound on it like when you fuck a pussy, so sometimes its hard to cum from the slow and soft...most of the time its the hard and fast that makes a guy cum.

of course with the some time and practice shell be come a pro at it but at first you need to take it slow.

Originally posted by gabo

well the thing is that when you fuck a girl in the ass you have to take it slow and soft. you really cant pound on it like when you fuck a pussy, so sometimes its hard to cum from the slow and soft...most of the time its the hard and fast that makes a guy cum.

of course with the some time and practice shell be come a pro at it but at first you need to take it slow.

Noooooooooooooo YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLE!!!

im talking about "I HAVE YET TO TRY IT" as in her putting a finger in my ass...cause i heard that u can bust one hell of a nut from the prostate stimulation...and fuck yes...call me gay...but i would consider the idea.

anything to make me cum even better i would try.

Guest gabo

Noooooooooooooo YOU FUCKIN ASSHOLE!!!

im talking about "I HAVE YET TO TRY IT" as in her putting a finger in my ass...cause i heard that u can bust one hell of a nut from the prostate stimulation...and fuck yes...call me gay...but i would consider the idea.

anything to make me cum even better i would try.

wow, and I thougth I was dirty

Guest gabo

you ain't shit old man.

there is a new sheriff in town and he is young, dumb, and full of cum.

I bow to you sir.

Man, it was the best ever! At first she was laying on her back and I had her legs on my shoulders. Then, she was laying on her back and I was laying on my side (sort of perpendicular to her, hard to describe) and she put her legs over me. It was great b/c I was able to play with her clit at the same time. I asked her how it felt after we were done and she said it was amazing. I never came so fast in my life!

I honestly thought it would be a lot tighter than it was (it was pretty tight), but I guess all the past finger action and the lube helped out a lot.

Try Trojan's Passion Berry Lube. Works wonders! Tastes good too!

Originally posted by misk

...i am rambling now

I totally understand what you're saying. It doesn't make sense to me either. When it was happening, I thought to myself "should I continue to let this happen when I know how she feels", but what am I supposed to do if she wants to continue? I tried talking to her about it after we finished, but she just said she enjoyed it and that she was okay with it.