Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wake the F.ck upo Boston

juniorlawrence

This boston scene is getting so old for me. The roxy on Saturday's and avalon on Friday's, is there anything else ??? I know there is Axis , Karma and shit but those clubs aren't really that nice, Have you seen the people in there? I suggest that a group goes to Exit in Manhattan then we hit The Tunnel... smile.gif

Junior

i hear you.

i haven't been to town for clubbing since i started going to NYC. fuck boston.

its not your fault, my fault, or the promoters/clubs' fault. its all about the assholes who live here. everybody is insecure everywhere, but in boston the snotty assholes act like they have *something* to prove.

its horrible and it ruins any hope of a good large venue scene. of course that's what tight friends and house parties are 4.

see ya (but *not* in a boston nightclub)

-sirdante

You are all right!!! The Boston club scene has gone to shit..I only like Avalon on Sat..the roxy forget about it..that place sux..My roommate goes to Exit every sat nite but because of my work schedule I can't go with him(that'll be changing soon)He says Ny club seen is at a different level..I've been to the factory and know what he means by that..I'm just glad there are a few peeps out there that agree with me about b-town's club scene..

Are any of you going to the underwear party at SF this Sat? Its pretty good...if you didn't go last year you should def. check it out!!

I haven't been to Exit since it was Carbon & I stopped going to Tunnel like 3 years ago...I wonder how the grand re-opening was..did any of you go??

The Boston scene isn't that bad- I really like it here! Once you know a good group of people it can be quite fun- we're always at Avalon on Sat- we're the girls always chilling with Manny....

Kara

wink.gif

------------------

"Close your eyes & dance like no one is watching"

hey kara, *anything* is good compared to the cape! rolleyes.gif

jk. i went to d-y so i'm allowed to make fun of the sand-spit.

seriously, r u going to manhattan this weekend? if you've never seen sasha & digweed at twilo, you should check 'em out on friday. we are going there, but we're also thinking of going to SF on sat too.

------------------

i love music!

Sirdante-

D-Y huh?? I went to Sandwich- guess we were rivals...hehe

Anyway I have this whole thing about Twilo- I tried to go once for JR & Fernando was like "Ummm..sweetie- JR will not like you.." so I swore off Twilo (this was like 3 years ago) but now that Fernando is gone I think I'll try it..

If you go to SF on Sat we should try to meet up!!!

Kara

wink.gif

------------------

"Close your eyes & dance like no one is watching"

Me a visitor from the New York Forum..

I just wanted to see whats up with the other forums and they all talk about NYC..

Sorry to say but Boston's scene is pretty bad..I lived there for a year cuz of school and I HATED it. I guess its because I was coming from New York. But if Boston's clubs stayed open a little longer, I think it would be good but because it closes at 2am it sucks balls. By the time you get to the club and have a few drinks, its over..So many good dj's go there too..what a waste!

• 2 weeks later...

I hear all of you on the clubs in Boston but I gotta tell you I was at Avalon last night and Jonathan Peters was off the hook. If anyone know of any place better to go let me know, I'm all up for a great time!!! What's up w/Lava?

[This message has been edited by cb1151 (edited 09-17-2000).]

[This message has been edited by cb1151 (edited 09-17-2000).]

I agree with the rest of u guys... U should come to Manhattan and give Twilo a chance... U'll be in the TRIP of yer life GUARANTEED!! especially if u go on a Sasha & Digweed night (They play the last Friday of every month). THe Boston clubscene is not that bad, but the fact that its out at 2 am is fuct up!!!!

Anyway, KARA, if u had that experience and haven't been back in 3 years, its too bad.. seriously, U have no clue what u've been missing all this time. U and yer peeps should come down to check it out.. u wont regret it.

-------------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Originally posted by sparkem00:

Are any of you going to the underwear party at SF this Sat? Its pretty good...if you didn't go last year you should def. check it out!!

I haven't been to Exit since it was Carbon & I stopped going to Tunnel like 3 years ago...I wonder how the grand re-opening was..did any of you go??

The Boston scene isn't that bad- I really like it here! Once you know a good group of people it can be quite fun- we're always at Avalon on Sat- we're the girls always chilling with Manny....

Kara

wink.gif

Don't believe the hype

Exit is a decent venue BUT it is now filled with all drugged out CHEESEBALLs lots of muscle headz

and tunnel used to be fun, but I hear it is very kiddie and kinda dirty 2

• 2 weeks later...

what's up guys?

The BBC in the Palace complex is starting up their Fall menu of DJ's with Scribbles in a few weeks, many NY DJ's...

Check them out. Friday nights, my man DJ Lenny C blows the roof off the place ... he IS the best club resident in the Boston area ... check him out...

i am not a big fan of the boston scene either. i have been to san fran, ny, london, ibiza, and have to say boston is like a little baby compared to the full grown adults of those places. 2 am? gimme a break. i agree that very good djs come here (oakenfold, dj dan, sandra collins, dave seaman, etc...) but the vibe is completely different than those other places. if the curfew was knocked back to 5 or 6am boston you would see more alternatives in boston and things would actually be fun.

damn our puritan ancestors!

• 2 weeks later...

cwm10.gifcwm10.gif

Ah... New York. I have to say that i had never been to a NY club before i went to Exit the 6th of oct. to see Nailz and Manny. Wow.

See, when ur from boston... and u go to a diff. club....DUH...of course its going to be better. Its all new people, no one knows you, its different. Everything about it is new and wonderful. Plus the fact that everything everywhere other than Bean town stays open till dawn.

I need to move. tut, wanna come with me? We can be dance partners. LOL. u can wear my shoes. :P

Diamong Girl my bags are packed and I'm ready to get outta here....Me in those things? I could barely walk in them never mind dancin'...I'll try just about anything once...but not wearing your 10" platforms!!! LOL! I'll watch you in them..PEACE HUN!! cwm38.gif

Going to exit for Halloween!!!!!

going to be an angel... woo hoooooo.....just like the rest of the world. lol

apparently the girls from LACE are putting on a "show" that night... and they are being naughty and nice angels. We just found this out after going out and purchasing wings the size of my body..... no too thrilled that im going to look like ima stripper.

lol

Archived