Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i am very upset wit....

thehype

my fellow Fashion board buddies who didn't make it to deko. You missed it. I didn't think I could pull it off but I did. Aside from me wearin a shirt and tie, I wore special tie last nite. A SPONGE BOB TIE. I don't mean to sound concieded here but alot of girls and guys came up to me and told me that I pulled it off good last nite. I think when it comes to Deko, the shirt and tie will be out. now I need to find some more outrasgous ties

Originally posted by mystify82281

hmmm were any fashion board peeps there representin?!?!?

i want to check out deko some time, dknybabe tells me it is really good.... but kinda far for me :(

Now you know how RiverStreet is for me. Anywayz try to go if you get the chane. I know Nov 16th is goin to be a great nite so you should try to go then

Originally posted by thehype

Now you know how RiverStreet is for me. Anywayz try to go if you get the chane. I know Nov 16th is goin to be a great nite so you should try to go then

good point -- me and dkny were :phone: on my SHITTY ride back to school (I HATE the ny thruway) and we're thinking of making a duo apearence this saturday.....

so if all works out, we can def. meet again for a fashion diva :beer: !!!!

and i want a chance to chat some more w/u thehype..... i feel like i was too busy gettin my drink on, to talk to anyone.... :(

sorry hype.. but i work on sunday mornings so i have to stay up north on saturdays.. I love sponge bob.. at work i even have a sponge bob on my name tag.. cool ties are deffinatley a chick magnet.. because i gives them something to talk to you about.. its something different.. you don't see girls walking around saying.. wow thats a realy nice diesel shirt.. do ya? granted i like them as much as the next person.. but eveyone wears them..