Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last night at Thriller...

magic8ball

Originally posted by magic8ball

Went to Thrille last night, it was pretty cool. Its out there though, didn't expect it to be that far. Anyhow, I ran into somebody from Clubplanet but i don't remember who it was!!! I was dressed as the car wash girl. who did i get to meet???

That would be me. It was nice meeting you. Hope you had fun...

Great party Saturday night!

Thriller was really nice, it was like a real rave, a lot more accepting and individualistic than club raves. Even better than Buzz, except that the DJ's weren't big names.

A lot of the music was a little too hard for my tastes, but I think they did that because it was a halloween-themed party. I'm definitely going to the next one, I just hope they have some House there.

I thoguht that Shaman DID win first prize! It was definitely the sweetest costume I've seen. And he was dancing next to me right afterwards, but I was too out of it to give him a compliment.

What I thought was a shame was that they didn't have him dancing on the stage during Uberzone's Black Widow, the song with the chanting.

Man, Uberzone was tight. I got their new CD on Friday and I knew they were going to tear it up. The best music I heard all night though? Oron's 2-step in the side room from 4-5. Tight tight tight! Of course, I'm biased because he played "I got her a di-di-diamond ring" and sampled my name over a loop because me and Laura told him we got engaged!

i was having a good time on saturday, but had to leave early. nice venue, although it was a bitch finding that place. sounsystem of my boombox is better than the one they have there.

fuckin' business trip, if not i wouldve stayed longer I was enjoying christian smith when the time came to roll out. nice weather out here in AZ.:D

Originally posted by vicman

i was having a good time on saturday, but had to leave early. nice venue, although it was a bitch finding that place. sounsystem of my boombox is better than the one they have there.

fuckin' business trip, if not i wouldve stayed longer I was enjoying christian smith when the time came to roll out. nice weather out here in AZ.:D

I didnt remember directions and found a place in two seconds and i am not even local...the neighborhood was shady though...a lot of people had their car windows broken and stuff stolen, so beware next time you go there.

I dont think i'll be going next time. Even though i had fun, the sound system sucked and a lot of people were just standing around. IDK, maybe i am not into massives that much anymore...

AZ def. has the best weather during late fall - winter. i was there for New Years couple of years ago and was walking around in shorts...

I had a lot of fun and had to go upstairs to that room for some house music but overall i liked the music - a little hard for my taste but I enjoyed it and danced a lot. It was nice meeting you Nautilus, wish I could've met other members. I probably won't be going to that venue again because it was so shady. My friend had his car broken into and it was parked right in front!!!! what the hell??? very shady. And my i not recommend taking a cab there since it took me and my friends all of 45 minutes to find a cab since that area is so shady cabs dont even go there! Not good in the freezing weather!!!!

Originally posted by vicman

holy shit, was it really that bad? i guess i will not be going there for another party, cant run the risk of getting my car broken into.

Just ride with somebody else that has a shitty car and no stereo showing.

Skylab 2000 was pretty good, but it wasn't really my style, so I went to the downtempo room to rest and conserve my energy for Uberzone